The Big Queen's Park FC Thread

To describe that as a 'regrettable mistake' is laughable stuff. Admit your wrong-doings and apologise to the fans; I guarantee it wouldn't have been received as badly if accountability and an apology was given. 

Feel bad for the QP fans - a real chance to progress in what would be a hard-fought tie against Livingston. 

Knowing that this would be the likely outcome to what is nothing less than 'amateur' from those in charge , you would think that there would be a statement prepared that would in some way try at least to lessen the blow in the form of a fixed compensation for the fans that shelled out for all the expenses involved in attending rather than the wishy washy 'we will talk to supporters association ' - I wonder how long that will take based on the construction of our new stadium.

Seems harsh to say such a thing but maybe the club aren’t for you anymore? The regular boots on the ground support. The Royal Box speaks volumes of how those in charge see themselves! It’s a private members club, maybe one day they’ll let you in to the glorified gazebo on the east side of the pitch. 

Genuinely surprised that no one on the management team thought to query it as this is a pretty well known rule about players signed after a postponement.  “Pretty well known” in that even I knew about it.  Plenty of discussion on the Ayr thread about whether Mullin could play for us on Tuesday which indicates that plenty of fans are aware of this rule too.

Surely some journalist should be asking questions about Queens Park being so exclusionary when it comes to fan engagement? Maybe questions about the lack of updates on changes within the club, changes to stadium plans, the need for the royal box? How does fewer seats equate to ‘Bigger and Better’ when it comes to the stadium. 
They fall over themselves to put that cracked club crest on the back pages when something happens at Celtic or Rangers! I’m not suggesting they do that, however for a club that’s shooting up the divisions while their stadium has remained a building site for going on 3 years, shouldn’t someone in the media be asking what’s going on?