The Big Queen's Park FC Thread

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

For those out of the loop, ie me, what is this Royal Box people are referring to?

Essentially, they were going to have 2 tiny stands.  But they changed the plans, so they will have 1 tiny stand for fans, and one massive directors box taking up the other side of the stadium, with 0 seats for fans.

The best thing about the Royal Box is how it’s elevation and close proximity to the pitch fucks up the sight lines for anything else that could have been put up next to it! 
If you look at the steps to the left and right of the box you’ll see the back few rows of what was the existing stand would have had the same elevation as the seats in the box. Just a bit further away from the pitch, plus you know, the hassle of potentially mixing with ordinary fans. 

1 hour ago, an86 said:

Dempster and Hunter both need to go, basically. The odd shambles is expected. This is now a pattern of behaviour.

In all seriousness how has this happened? Maybe I’m totally wrong here but I thought Dempster had done a decent job in previous clubs?

3 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Nothing says ‘we’ll own this mistake’ like having to hastily rush out a second apology because your first one went so badly 

More like rushing out an apology because they actually forgot to apologise in the first statement