The Big Queen's Park FC Thread

I didn't think your last one there was much of a claim, the ball is kicked up at the defender from fairly close range and his hands are in front of his face. The other one you've capped there was a much better shout, and there was one even earlier in the second half that presumably didn't make the highlights which I thought was a strong shout too, Liam Dick (I think) blocked a shot at the near post as he turned sideways, and it looked to me like it came off his hand which was away from his body. 

27 minutes ago, Against The Machine said:

I didn't think your last one there was much of a claim, the ball is kicked up at the defender from fairly close range and his hands are in front of his face. The other one you've capped there was a much better shout, and there was one even earlier in the second half that presumably didn't make the highlights which I thought was a strong shout too, Liam Dick (I think) blocked a shot at the near post as he turned sideways, and it looked to me like it came off his hand which was away from his body. 

That one at near post is quite hard to tell from the camera tbh

5 hours ago, Against The Machine said:

This one?

71C9F37A-A274-4DD1-85FB-64E12E44CD6D.thumb.jpeg.cecea6f1477a05e1212873894e2754cd.jpeg

From those pictures it looks like you could in the future potentially demolish the wee seated bit for directors without impacting the main building, and build a full length stand with the rear of the stand still at the right elevation to access the hospitality bit - even if it has to step up a bit like at Easter Road. Which, if possible, wouldn’t be terrible and might not involve too much wasted money. 

5 hours ago, Mediocre Pundit said:

From those pictures it looks like you could in the future potentially demolish the wee seated bit for directors without impacting the main building, and build a full length stand with the rear of the stand still at the right elevation to access the hospitality bit - even if it has to step up a bit like at Easter Road. Which, if possible, wouldn’t be terrible and might not involve too much wasted money. 

I'm not a builder or an architect but I don't think it's wise to build a new stadium only to immediately plan to demolish a stand.

Edited by Ray Patterson