The Big Queen's Park FC Thread

31 minutes ago, CathcartSkins said:

It is a steep learning the club are on. I would hope that the present status of the club is such that no "slavering" is now required as we have an alternative development strategy, and in time a proven track record to offer. 

I'm sure the club has an anti modern slavering policy.

Of the many media gaffes over the last few years - news that just never came true - this had to be the worst. What a bizarre period of time that was. Awful for those directly involved.

Peter Grant – Stepping up to Coach - Queen's Park Football Club (queensparkfc.co.uk)

Is Leeann Dempster still at the club?

12 minutes ago, GM1867 said:

So Queen's climb up the table without kicking a ball thanks to Fundee's woeful second half performance. They seem vulnerable under pressure and can lose the heid (Ryan Sweeney - exemplar)

Aye they didn’t look particularly great, although the boy Akinyemi up top for Ayr was absolute quality. Looked the part against us a few weeks back. Don’t think there’s going to be a run away winner this season which is good 

Aye they didn’t look particularly great, although the boy Akinyemi up top for Ayr was absolute quality. Looked the part against us a few weeks back. Don’t think there’s going to be a run away winner this season which is good 

Yeah, Akinyemi was great tonight and was supported well up front. All in, Ayr were looking good but I don’t see them sustaining this through the season.

1 minute ago, QPSpider1867 said:

Yes surely not, Friday night game would be unfair. Scotland game is second choice to this one defo. 

Northern Ireland v Kosovo on the Saturday at Windsor Park. Not that I expect a great many of the Cliftonville support would be attending that one!

20 hours ago, Ben Reilly said:

Hope the game is on the Sunday, as its Scotland v Ireland at Hampden on the Saturday night.

I don't think any situation is ideal for those that want to go to both games. I've got a ticket for the Scotland game but I'll punt it if I have to. I have to admit, I'm wanting our game to be on the Saturday to make a weekend of it but I doubt it will be now so a Friday night game would be  a decent option for attending both games. Then at least you could have an overnighter in Belfast before heading back the next morning.