The Big Queen's Park FC Thread

Went past Lesser today. It was a quick run round the car park on the way home with the kids so no photos I'm afraid.

The steel frame is now up in the SE corner forming the main concourse/ turnstile area,which suddenly makes it look much bigger.

Still along way to go by the looks of things, but it's the most significant step forward I've seen in a while.

28 minutes ago, Arachnophile said:

if the Caley Thistle ticket site is right, they have sold about 340 away tickets!!

image.png.ede433675fdc7095a2dbdabbf160ea74.png

image.png.bda4ecd2779d0ab30a46161ee7f10ae2.png

This is even weirder now, last night a lot of those unsold seats in Block H were red. I'm sure we'll take a decent support up but I suspect their ticketing website is broken.

3 minutes ago, Zanetti said:

This is even weirder now, last night a lot of those unsold seats in Block H were red. I'm sure we'll take a decent support up but I suspect their ticketing website is broken.

yeah 340 with 2 days to go seems a tad on the high side

Episode 3 of the Spiders Talk podcast is out now for those still willing to listen to our ramblings! links are all here.

We chat through the Hamilton and Rangers games before a big Championship preview where we discuss each of the teams in the league, how their off-season has been and where we think they'll finish this season 👍

Edited by Spiders For Life

16 hours ago, Spiders For Life said:

Episode 3 of the Spiders Talk podcast is out now for those still willing to listen to our ramblings! links are all here.

We chat through the Hamilton and Rangers games before a big Championship preview where we discuss each of the teams in the league, how their off-season has been and where we think they'll finish this season 👍

Enjoyed this again. Great stuff. Interesting to hear The Terrace podcast has cottoned onto our off-field shenanigans on their latest podcast. You can only fool people with puff pieces with friendly journos for so long.

That being said, it’s encouraging, if months overdue, to see the club finally attempting to engage with members. I’d still argue strongly that the engagement needs to be much wider than that, though. The majority of the folk heading up to Inverness tomorrow will not be members. They deserve answers as much as anyone else.

23 hours ago, Zanetti said:

It’s not broken. It just makes small sections available at a time over each block then before they all go they make more available  

22 hours ago, Spiders For Life said:

Another cracker, guys. Thanks

On 27/07/2022 at 21:17, Ben Reilly said:

Went past Lesser today. It was a quick run round the car park on the way home with the kids so no photos I'm afraid.

The steel frame is now up in the SE corner forming the main concourse/ turnstile area,which suddenly makes it look much bigger.

Still along way to go by the looks of things, but it's the most significant step forward I've seen in a while.

I took a couple of (bad) pictures on my phone while walking past earlier tonight. As you say it feels like quite a significant development, and went up fairly quickly.

PXL_20220731_191830263.MP (1).jpg

PXL_20220731_191835988.MP.jpg

Don’t think it’s been mentioned on the other thread, but Coyle’s post match interview on Saturday was excellent. Can tell he really gets being at a smaller club, having played and managed at a good number of them in relative terms. Can see there being a real bond between the fans and this group of players and staff.

All for Mick1867’s inspired shout of “Welcome to the Pleasure (as always) Dome” as the new run out music in honour of our glorious leader’s interview sign off catchphrase. “We’re a long way from home” ties in nicely as well.