There was a coo

2 minutes ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

Aye i’ve seen online him and cammy graham been in paris since friday. If I was mo I certainly wouldnt be giving any they players a weekend off after the performances of late.

I’m a pretty easy going guy and appreciate that Cowden are operating at a lower level than before, and players are not being paid a massive amount, but I’m less than impressed with this.   

They should have been fully focused on two f***ing massive games coming up in the next 4 days.  

17 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

I’m a pretty easy going guy and appreciate that Cowden are operating at a lower level than before, and players are not being paid a massive amount, but I’m less than impressed with this.   

They should have been fully focused on two f***ing massive games coming up in the next 4 days.  

Both will be back and available. Both are training tonight. There is an extra session tonight for the players before tomorrows big game.

I remember Mark Yardley getting back from holiday about 3 in the morning and playing for us against Arbroath the same day. Sure he scored 4 of the 5 goals. Unfortunately it didn't count as the game had to be replayed due to an ineligible player.

7 hours ago, PELE said:

I remember Mark Yardley getting back from holiday about 3 in the morning and playing for us against Arbroath the same day. Sure he scored 4 of the 5 goals. Unfortunately it didn't count as the game had to be replayed due to an ineligible player.

The game v Arbroath which had to be replayed was a few years before Yardley came back.

He did score 4 goals in a 6-2 win.

4 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

The game v Arbroath which had to be replayed was a few years before Yardley came back.

He did score 4 goals in a 6-2 win.

Must have been that game I was thinking about.

44 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

I’m feeling positive, we’re gonna do it.

Just realised not won since that fine performance at Elgin which gave us so much hope going into the play offs. Feels an awful long time ago. 😬

Tonight’s the night, be there everyone to witness it. 😀

Haven't won at home since February 19th.

If we don't win tonight, Maurice HAS to go. This can't go on. 

2 hours ago, Cowdenleith said:

I’m feeling positive, we’re gonna do it.

Just realised not won since that fine performance at Elgin which gave us so much hope going into the play offs. Feels an awful long time ago. 😬

Tonight’s the night, be there everyone to witness it. 😀

The last match I attended.  Coincidence? :lol: 

Quite an open game with chances at both ends, Edinburgh probably had the better chances first 25 minutes, couple of good saves from Ruddy.

Cowden were coming back into it though and forced a good save from their goalie just before the goal.

Should have been 2-0 but the defender was perfectly positioned to head clear a shot with the goalie beaten.

Some really nervy moments though, need a second early in the half to calm the team down.

But, we’re ahead. 😀