There was a coo

1 hour ago, cowdenbeath said:

Always going to be a back to the wall performance against the best part time side in Scotland.

I imagine we will be light on numbers con Saturday as the 2 St Mirren loan players won’t be able to play.

Also 2 boys away on holiday saturday and wednesday so yeah quite light on numbers..

Watched Aberdeen v Dumbarton last night. Was 2-0 and should have been more but what struck me was how well at times Dumbarton used the ball. L2 team and have some good footballers. Been a while now since seen Cowden played anything like that level of football.

5 minutes ago, big al said:

Watched Aberdeen v Dumbarton last night. Was 2-0 and should have been more but what struck me was how well at times Dumbarton used the ball. L2 team and have some good footballers. Been a while now since seen Cowden played anything like that level of football.

f**k aberdeen and dumbarton 😂😂

Don’t forget how poor Aberdeen currently are. It’s going to be another long season for them.

Arbroath are a good side and will be up there again. High tempo and don't mind knocking it from side to side till they spot an opening. The way they swarm all,over the player in possession in midfield stopped us from creating anything. We wanted too much time on the ball. Sinclair had a lot of fruitless running about to do but looks decent. He and Chris up front. might be a good combination. All the defenders performed creditably. It still pains a bit to watch O'Brien give a faultless performance and think he used to be ours.

40 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Don’t forget how poor Aberdeen currently are. It’s going to be another long season for them.

Aye I hear you, but you still have to have players who will try certain passes and build moves in a style. 
Cowden haven’t for too long now. 

Quite scary how quick football can change.

Remember going to Arbroath in 2015 and beating them in the Scottish Cup.

They were slogging it out with the Shire for Club 42.

In come Dick and look at them now.

Sure they will be paying big wages but their getting reward for in with their crowds , 900 at home to a Lowland League side is decent and probably our biggest of. The season.

The whole town is backing them as well something that has never happened in all my years following us.

2 hours ago, Cowdenleith said:

Waiting for the excuses, warm up games, don’t count, playing trialists, too warm, bad pitches, blah blah pish.

3 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

I imagine we will be light on numbers con Saturday as the 2 St Mirren loan players won’t be able to play.

2 hours ago, NELLY 1 said:

Also 2 boys away on holiday saturday and wednesday so yeah quite light on numbers..

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

13 hours ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

Was more impressed with the new shorts I seen yesterday with having the supporters club logo on it😂😂

I will be getting the shorts too.

Still have the training top from the time the JB sponsored them.

BTW Harry Osbourne said yer a fanny 😜.