There was a coo

4 hours ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Was very good two seasons ago. Not good last season. He will be your top most carded player. Would still have kept him though.

Fraser was worst for cards Toddy must have been a close second.

Watching the live stream of the game, pretty tough going as you would expect.

More or less one way traffic, Cowden produced one half chance about 10 minutes before the break, but Scott Sinclair delayed in getting his shot away.

Edited by Cowdenleith

Made the journey up this evening always going to be tough. No midfield again for me i’ve seen enough of Harry osborne already doesn’t do the job a no.6 should. Few nice touches from sinclair up top again but no support wingbacks were very deep but understandable  as constant pressure, impressed with armstrong and the keeper.

5 minutes ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

Made the journey up this evening always going to be tough. No midfield again for me i’ve seen enough of Harry osborne already doesn’t do the job a no.6 should. Few nice touches from sinclair up top again but no support wingbacks were very deep but understandable  as constant pressure, impressed with armstrong and the keeper.

Well done on going up, looked a beautiful evening for watching a match at least. One great chance for Ben Weekes in the second half.

No lack of fight from the boys, hopefully this tough standard of opposition will stand them in good stead when the LL starts,

I’m not ready to write off any players yet, they won’t be up against players that are quite as sharp as this week to week, have to give them a chance to find their feet at LL level.

1 hour ago, Cowdenleith said:

Well done on going up, looked a beautiful evening for watching a match at least. One great chance for Ben Weekes in the second half.

No lack of fight from the boys, hopefully this tough standard of opposition will stand them in good stead when the LL starts,

I’m not ready to write off any players yet, they won’t be up against players that are quite as sharp as this week to week, have to give them a chance to find their feet at LL level.

I don’t think we will play 532 in the LL but it’s preferable just now given where we are and the opposition.

Hopefully our two league cup games and pre season game vs East Fife without scoring, growing trend of three nil defeats and failing to create much is just down to the level of league status opposition we are playing.  Ideally these games have hopefully given some solid foundation experience to our player's heading into the Lowland League campaign whilst gelling a completely new side.

If I was to remove my blue tinted glasses 1 goal in 4 games and conceding 10 pre alarm bells are ringing for me already but we have played higher league opposition but vs Arbroath who were chasing premier league promotion and Airdrie chasing Championship. Another stark reminder and reality check that not long ago we were beating these club's and how far we have actually fallen.

Main thing is we get fully behind the team/club going into the Lowland League campaign and throw everything at it on and off the park.

Club should be proud of those boys last night. Worked their nuts off against a team who were 3 points away from Premier league.

These lads are working for each other and are a great group. Some sprouts of positive signs 

These games are about working on shape and fitness. The fact they dug in and were putting bodies on line to ensure a heavier defeat was not had was great to see.

Couple of chances and 1 real good chance. St mirren likely a similar scenario to previous 2 games.  Hopefully against edinburgh we can create more and Express themselves more against a team who is very good also but not at calibre of arbroath or st mirren.

Keep supporting the boys.

Mon the cowden.

1 hour ago, NELLY 1 said:

Club should be proud of those boys last night. Worked their nuts off against a team who were 3 points away from Premier league.

These lads are working for each other and are a great group. Some sprouts of positive signs 

These games are about working on shape and fitness. The fact they dug in and were putting bodies on line to ensure a heavier defeat was not had was great to see.

Couple of chances and 1 real good chance. St mirren likely a similar scenario to previous 2 games.  Hopefully against edinburgh we can create more and Express themselves more against a team who is very good also but not at calibre of arbroath or st mirren.

Keep supporting the boys.

Mon the cowden.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: