Jump to content

There was a coo


Recommended Posts

If they had a cheaper admission they may have got a decent away support going up.
 
Aye, I might have went if it was sensibly priced but I'll definitely not be going now.

Usually give friendlies a wide berth anyway but as we're building a new team would have been interesting to see the progress like I did the other week.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A couple of things I noticed from the match preview on the website;

-East Fife are streaming today’s game for £10.

-Cowden have 15 players signed, it doesn’t feel like there have been that many announced, wonder if a couple have signed without any fanfare.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

A couple of things I noticed from the match preview on the website;

-East Fife are streaming today’s game for £10.

-Cowden have 15 players signed, it doesn’t feel like there have been that many announced, wonder if a couple have signed without any fanfare.

 

15 players have been announced so far all of them are listed on the website.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

15 players have been announced so far all of them are listed on the website.

 

Hadn’t realised the squad page on the website had been updated, and it’s true there have been 15 players announced, it didn’t feel like it. 
 

More trialists today which is essential, but hopefully a spine of a team for next week will emerge today though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Cowdenleith said:

Hadn’t realised the squad page on the website had been updated, and it’s true there have been 15 players announced, it didn’t feel like it. 
 

More trialists today which is essential, but hopefully a spine of a team for next week will emerge today though.

Have to admit I didn’t realise it was than much!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Terrible from east fife bumping the prices up cause lowland league cowden are coming with a handful of trialists yet here I am still planning on travelling through and spending the money to watch us only because I missed fridays game I want to see the new squad.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

Terrible from east fife bumping the prices up cause lowland league cowden are coming with a handful of trialists yet here I am still planning on travelling through and spending the money to watch us only because I missed fridays game I want to see the new squad.

Kind of tempted partly as it’s the first weekend in months that my daughter doesn’t have any matches for school/club, so it’s a little bit of ‘what are we gonna do with all this time?’  Not sure the missus is fully on board, maybe she’s right and should save the pennies for the many, many matches ahead.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 27/06/2022 at 17:16, Cowdenleith said:

 

No sinky today main striker. Should b back for next Saturday.. couple lads out at the back illness only. 

Hopefully good game and good workout. Some trialists for sure. 

10 quid is a joke.  Sam denham out for them today. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, NELLY 1 said:

No sinky today main striker. Should b back for next Saturday.. couple lads out at the back illness only. 

Hopefully good game and good workout. Some trialists for sure. 

10 quid is a joke.  Sam denham out for them today. 

Shame Sinclair isn’t playing would have liked to have seen him.

Be interesting to see ifs trialists who featured last week or new ones.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No sinky today main striker. Should b back for next Saturday.. couple lads out at the back illness only. 
Hopefully good game and good workout. Some trialists for sure. 
10 quid is a joke.  Sam denham out for them today. 

Was going to go but asking £10 is pure greed. No thanks.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Just in the door from the match today well what can I say I am aware its a young team we have and to try and stay positive but a few individual performances were dreadful today I am a paying supporter so am entitled to my piece. No.6 Harry who we just announced yesterday was miles off the pace 3/4 seconds late to every tackle didn’t look interested in the slightest boys just skipping past him and no real hunger to chase them. Both centre backs with too many mistakes/stray passes than the acceptable amount lack of winning the first ball for 2 tall strong powerful centre backs. The lack of experience in the team really shows very quiet on the pitch during spells. We 100% need experienced heads simple as that 36 year old alan trouten was excellent for them today didn’t put a foot wrong done his job. On to the positives both full backs were excellent really impressed with young ewan thomson real fight and desire and good on the ball. David struthers looks a player in the middle of the park covered every area pressed them for the time he was on. But we did lose the game in the middle of the park today lucas berry never in it and less said about Harry osborne was poor against swifts and beyond poor today. Subs looked okay no one stood out mario up top certainly did not. Hope the players we were missing today would have changed the game cause that was a tough tough watch.

Edited by cowdenbeath0-3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...