There was a coo

20 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

East Kilbride are also financially doped although probably not to the same extent as Darvel would have been. Hopefully they get off to a bad start again. 

We've made some positive signings already, east Kilbride will be fine.

7 minutes ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

Let's see who he's going to relegate next...

😂

The first man in Scotland to play in sides relegated from the SPFL in successive seasons.

Chuck in he played in the first half of the season when Forfar were relegated.

A really poor signing by Bollan.

Edited by cowdenbeath

The first man in Scotland to play in sides relegated from the SPFL in successive seasons.
Chuck in he played in the first half of the season when Forfar were relegated.
A really poor signing by Bollan.

He was a waste of a wage

He was rubbish for us as well a few seasons ago at this level, I think Forfar actually paid a transfer fee for him when he left, staggeringly. He should sign for Berwick this season to complete the full set. 

Edited by AlansHotBath

1 hour ago, AlansHotBath said:

He was rubbish for us as well a few seasons ago at this level, I think Forfar actually paid a transfer fee for him when he left, staggeringly. He should sign for Berwick this season to complete the full set. 

I was talking to someone who watched the Shire from time to time at our play off game, he reckoned he was done then.

Staggering that Forfar paid a transfer fee, they were in L1 at the time as well.

Pretty quiet on here and our socials lately, I am still being patient but wanting something anything to get me excited about next season again. I am aware our social media team is volunteers which I take my hat off to but I do feel our socials are weeks late than others for example east fife announcing they play us in a friendly yet still not a peep from us so I would imagine a-lot of fans still are unaware of  the friendly. Mon the coo

On 29/05/2022 at 17:06, Cowdenleith said:

Didn’t realise there was a payment in year 2 as well, that’s good.

Do we still get it if we went straight back up? 😉

No, not only do you not get the £20,000, you have to pay back the £40,000...

16 minutes ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

Pretty quiet on here and our socials lately, I am still being patient but wanting something anything to get me excited about next season again. I am aware our social media team is volunteers which I take my hat off to but I do feel our socials are weeks late than others for example east fife announcing they play us in a friendly yet still not a peep from us so I would imagine a-lot of fans still are unaware of  the friendly. Mon the coo

I suppose a lot of players and officials will be on holiday hence the lack of news.

I think all of last season’s contracts will be up by next week so there should be news on than then I would imagine.

East Fife announced the friendly can only presume we are going to do what they did and announce all of ours at the one time.

21 minutes ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

Pretty quiet on here and our socials lately, I am still being patient but wanting something anything to get me excited about next season again.

I'm sure your source at the club can give you all the information you crave 😉

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

No, not only do you not get the £20,000, you have to pay back the £40,000...

That’s a bit unfair having to give back the £40k, given that presumably the relegated club wouldn’t benefit from the pooled SPFL money in that particular season. 😬

The club is working very hard behind the scenes trust me and you may find that socials become quite frequent in posting from next week onwards.

New players and friendlies and general information etc. Patience Is the key and having faith that people are working day and night (literally) on putting a squad together that the fans can get behind.

7 hours ago, Cowdenleith said:

Jacksgranda is therefore very naughty old codger. 😉

I've been called worse...

(My sense of humour sometimes doesn't translate well to the printed page - it has got me into trouble before.)