There was a coo

13 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

Some club not either of them announced last week they had got their license.

Think they only grant them twice a year so neither will be in a play off.

Free run for Linlithgow to get promoted.

Still can't rule out Talbot if they choose to win their games in hand.

17 hours ago, CowdenMiners1204 said:

Has made a difference bringing some experience into the team.

Some of the younger players are starting to find their feet now, albeit a little bit longer than expected. Feel like Garrad is starting to play more of a role. Possibly time is up for Slaven.

As everyone notices we lack a little up front even though we have 5 or so to choose from. (I think). 

A player we should be looking at for next season is Josh Fowler for Beith Juniors, looks like a pest. 25 odd goals and 15 assist for a CF in the WoSFL is a good return for a strong league, certainly a few teams could fit into the lowland league right now. I'd imagine someone will be looking to get him next season if Beith didn't make the playoffs.

Nae offence mate but do you really think a main player for the top west of Scotland sides is looking to come to Cowdenbeath? That’s a step down these days

4 hours ago, bobbydazzler said:

totally agree, could Cowdenbeath even be able to match wages or pay a fee?

I would think not and I doubt he would want to switch.

21 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

Some club not either of them announced last week they had got their license.

Think they only grant them twice a year so neither will be in a play off.

Free run for Linlithgow to get promoted.

I guess not, but would the WoSFL runner up not take Beith's place, if they win the league, which is looking likely now.

1 hour ago, PELE said:

I guess not, but would the WoSFL runner up not take Beith's place, if they win the league, which is looking likely now.

It’s only the Lowland League where you can finish in 2nd, 3rd or 4th behind B Teams and be declared Champions !

1 hour ago, Brazilianlex said:

It’s only the Lowland League where you can finish in 2nd, 3rd or 4th behind B Teams and be declared Champions !

And the new conference, if it ever gets off the ground, but even further down the league.

Edited by PELE

Just watched the excellent video/highlights package from the Dalbeattie match. It’s so well put together, and I really like the camera angles that have been used in the last couple of away matches.

And Callum Murray’s footwork for goal number 5, wow. 🤩

1 hour ago, Cowdenleith said:

Just watched the excellent video/highlights package from the Dalbeattie match. It’s so well put together, and I really like the camera angles that have been used in the last couple of away matches.

And Callum Murray’s footwork for goal number 5, wow. 🤩

Totally agree. The camera footage is excellent right now and good exposure for the club.

1 hour ago, Bollan Ball said:

🎙️ We sat down with Cowdenbeath's Football Operations Co-Ordinator Colin Nelson to discuss:

🕴️ His role at the club.
⚽️ Maurice Ross' departure.
🔭 The search for a new manager.
🤔 Club strategy moving forward.
🤝 Shareholder and upcoming Fans Meetings.

Listen here.

Excellent listen. So many queries have been answered, cheers Nelly!

Would be an amazing to have a community stadium up near the A92, teams like Haws, crossgates, bluebell, shippy, glenrothes could rent when their pitches are having trouble. Should have got BB at CP tonight as they reversed their fixture to Ainslie Park. Are we going to do a union berlin and the fans build the stands? 🤣

Also a day out at Cowden Dora would be class. Every shank should be a £50 donation.

Good time to take points of CSS, let's hope we can get more fans down and make more noise than we did down in Annan! 

Also fingers crossed for a Dunf and Raith Rovers pre season as that is guaranteed good gate!

Come on the coos!!

2 hours ago, Bollan Ball said:

🎙️ We sat down with Cowdenbeath's Football Operations Co-Ordinator Colin Nelson to discuss:

🕴️ His role at the club.
⚽️ Maurice Ross' departure.
🔭 The search for a new manager.
🤔 Club strategy moving forward.
🤝 Shareholder and upcoming Fans Meetings.

Listen here.

Keep up the great work.

Perhaps consider linking in with social media/video team and have your very own video podcast Coo Shed. Could be your own Cowden version of Open Goal 😀

1 hour ago, Cowden316 said:

Keep up the great work.

Perhaps consider linking in with social media/video team and have your very own video podcast Coo Shed. Could be your own Cowden version of Open Goal 😀

Very kind, thank you.

Although I think Aaron would shudder at the thought of being the "Slaney" of the Coo Shed 🤣