There was a coo

3 hours ago, NELLY 1 said:

Wow just wow. Club officials coming on P&B to attack 10% of the 30 fans who still pay to watch the team, which appears to grow with new signings week after week while there remains 'no money' to sack 'not scum' Maurice Ross.

41 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Any news on Andy Black ? He looked good the short time he was on.

Early days but looking at 2 to 3 weeks minimum I reckon. The lads genuinely down about it sadly as he wants so badly to play his part but he will get the chance again. Just needs to take his time and maybe not rush him back and gey him fitter. As you say he looked good when he came on. On his day he could b best midfielder in this league.

9 hours ago, monthecoo said:

I don't mind @berwick-the-unbeatable and his comments, most of his criticisms are fair but the board don't want to listen to constructive criticism.

I do find very funny and ironic that a senior staff member of the club is allowed to call @berwick-the-unbeatable a bellend.

But I say Maurice is a bluenose and that helped him to get the job and get shouted down by one of the directors on here using an anonymous profile and he would not admit he was a director when he clearly was.

Why does a senior director feel need to abuse a supporter online without revealing his identity, just because a supporter stated an opinion they did not like to hear. I eventually found who it was, I see you.

Seems double standards to me by senior staff and directors on here. They do not like constructive criticism and are stuck in their ways. This is why we were relegated, they were happy plodding along doing things like they always have done. While they stood still, other clubs continued to evolve to stay in the SPFL.

Are you saying Maurice Ross shouldn’t have got the job because he’s a bluenose? I vaguely remember the discussion you are talking about. Correct me if I’m wrong but I think you suggested Maurice only got the job because of the bluenose connection. Someone (I assume from the club)retorted that this wasn’t the case. I can accept that. Why can’t you? Obsession? I don’t care about previous employment. I only care about what people are doing for our club now. There is a recruiting system in place which  now means we see better players on the pitch along with  an obvious improvement in results. Let’s see if this improvement continues. Hopefully it will. 

7 minutes ago, onecowden said:

Are you saying Maurice Ross shouldn’t have got the job because he’s a bluenose? I vaguely remember the discussion you are talking about. Correct me if I’m wrong but I think you suggested Maurice only got the job because of the bluenose connection. Someone (I assume from the club)retorted that this wasn’t the case. I can accept that. Why can’t you? Obsession? I don’t care about previous employment. I only care about what people are doing for our club now. There is a recruiting system in place which  now means we see better players on the pitch along with  an obvious improvement in results. Let’s see if this improvement continues. Hopefully it will. 

probably shouldn't have got the job because he is a racist instead tbh