There was a coo

3 hours ago, Cowdenleith said:

Any news on who will be between the sticks tomorrow? 

Working hard all day on it. Club should be in a position tomorrow to confirm someone. I think danny will be a one game ban so back for saturday. Jack not far away either from being fit again

Sigh.

Let's be honest here 10 games into the Lowland League 6 defeats and two wins is really disappointing and quite bluntly unacceptable.

We must do better. Other games though to be fair we deserved to take more points i.e RangersB,Tranent Hearts B

Again like previous seasons we are being propped up by poorer teams thankfully.

Big game Saturday to ensure we keep as far away from the lower end of the table as much as possible.

How did we play tonight?

Well done to Stirling Uni who have got off to a terrific start to the league season.

We need someone in to support the club or Intel on who knows the Lowland League inside and out as clearly we are struggling to compete in terms of winning games or the players are taking time to adjust and continue to develop as the season progresses with experience.

4th bottom in the Lowland League is far from inspiring but it is what it is and we move on, dust ourselves down and look to support the team to win on Saturday.

Rant over but only because I care as does everyone else connected to the club or working for the club.

Marathon not a sprint as they say so hopefully things will start to click soon 

Edited by Cowden316

22 minutes ago, Cowden316 said:

Sigh.

Let's be honest here 10 games into the Lowland League 6 defeats and two wins is really disappointing and quite bluntly unacceptable.

We must do better. Other games though to be fair we deserved to take more points i.e RangersB,Tranent Hearts B

Again like previous seasons we are being propped up by poorer teams thankfully.

Big game Saturday to ensure we keep as far away from the lower end of the table as much as possible.

How did we play tonight?

Well done to Stirling Uni who have got off to a terrific start to the league season.

We need someone in to support the club or Intel on who knows the Lowland League inside and out as clearly we are struggling to compete in terms of winning games or the players are taking time to adjust and continue to develop as the season progresses with experience.

4th bottom in the Lowland League is far from inspiring but it is what it is and we move on, dust ourselves down and look to support the team to win on Saturday.

Rant over but only because I care as does everyone else connected to the club or working for the club.

Marathon not a sprint as they say so hopefully things will start to click soon 

A well thought out and balanced post, can’t disagree with any of it.

No idea how the game went tonight performance wise, but disappointing to lose narrowly again.  

A few close games tonight, teams like Dalbeattie and Edinburgh Uni only losing by a goal, so essential we start putting more points on the board and getting clear.

Onwards to Saturday with the hope things will get better, what else is to be done but keep going. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Cowdenleith

Well that was eye bleeding stuff a complete waste of a Wednesday night. We can’t do the basics it’s embarrassing how hard is it to win a header we don’t even leave the ground, throw a ball to a boys feet, goal side, win the seconds it was dreadful tonight. Maurice has lost the plot well and truly he is as fed up as the fans are. Kicked the dugout with 10 mins to go in frustration. Why with 5 to go and 1-0 down we have 11 bodies behind the ball I was shocked. Why when they have a thrown in down by our goals Maurice has asked the strikers to come in what then happens we clear it with no one up top. Heard a few shouts in the stands and someone confronting Maurice that his times up. Davo only positive for me. Send that dundee utd boy back to them waste of a loan. New boy ritchie couldn’t believe he got the 90 is struthers carrying a knock surely.

2 minutes ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

Well that was eye bleeding stuff a complete waste of a Wednesday night. We can’t do the basics it’s embarrassing how hard is it to win a header we don’t even leave the ground, throw a ball to a boys feet, goal side, win the seconds it was dreadful tonight. Maurice has lost the plot well and truly he is as fed up as the fans are. Kicked the dugout with 10 mins to go in frustration. Why with 5 to go and 1-0 down we have 11 bodies behind the ball I was shocked. Why when they have a thrown in down by our goals Maurice has asked the strikers to come in what then happens we clear it with no one up top. Heard a few shouts in the stands and someone confronting Maurice that his times up. Davo only positive for me. Send that dundee utd boy back to them waste of a loan. New boy ritchie couldn’t believe he got the 90 is struthers carrying a knock surely.

Absolute respect for you and anyone else going to these away matches, especially midweek, thanks for the honest appraisal. 👍

Their is no doubting Stirling Uni are an improving side, worrying thing is teams are getting better in the league and we are still a work in progress, thrown together and in our early infancy as a group of players, the manager will do well to still be here come the end of the season and this is very much his team and his philosophy, what happens when we bring a new manager, do we just keep binning players and starting again? wish we kept a few players who knew the in's and out's of the club but whats done is done, do i think we will win on Saturday? yes, i think its one of the more winnable games but against any side in the top half of the table, we are coming unstuck, i just do not know the managers targets and intentions as a whole, we are basically playing for a pride and he even said after the Bo'Ness match it was a relief to be out the cup? cause we can concentrate on the league now, what league are we competitive in? we are fighting to be in the top 10 here, nevermind, troubling the better sides in the league.