There was a coo

Oh well that’ll be that. Kind of glad that we got beat as its a pointless competition with zero financial gain. Curtains closed on this season not the best but I know for a fact work is going on behind the scenes and we’ll certainly be better prepared coming into next season feeling positive going forward hope everyone continues to back the club!

48 minutes ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

Oh well that’ll be that. Kind of glad that we got beat as its a pointless competition with zero financial gain. Curtains closed on this season not the best but I know for a fact work is going on behind the scenes and we’ll certainly be better prepared coming into next season feeling positive going forward hope everyone continues to back the club!

Indeed. Who are the 10 that are definitely signed on for next year ?

20 minutes ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

Unfortunately not. Personally I think this was his last season in football heard he can make good money at his work on Saturdays

Would love him back, that would be disappointing but understandable if that’s the circumstances.  Maybe if he was in a player and coaching role in might make him think twice?

Well I’m really glad that season has finished. It was absolute torture at the beginning and became almost bearable at the end. I understand the reasons for this and I am reasonably confident we can put it behind us and show significant improvement next season. Where that takes us remains to be seen. Thanks to all involved with the club who work incredibly hard to keep us going. My season ticket renewal will be purchased next week. Hopefully we get a good number doing the same.

First thanks to all the fans who have supported us through thick and thin one thing is for sure no club in Scotland has had a harder time the last 5 years than cowden in ma opinion so for any fan to continue support and come out week after week I commend u.

We will 100% be better next season of that I have no doubt. 

This season hasn't been what we all wanted and I cannot tell u how much hard work is going in to bring success back.

We will have new players incoming for sure and the dynamic of the team and style will change. 

Mon the cowden 

1 hour ago, Cowdenleith said:

Colin Nish ‘let go’ from Tranent, didn’t see that coming, thought they would be eager to give him a new contract.

Incredibly harsh. Thought they had a decent season. What do I know.

Edited by onecowden

1 hour ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

Someone told me the guy who owns the Lochgelly race track has bought Cowdenbeath stock cars.  Also said we are getting kicked out and moving to Venters Park. 

No idea if any of this is true just saying what I heard 

How could we move to Venters Park?  

1 hour ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

Someone told me the guy who owns the Lochgelly race track has bought Cowdenbeath stock cars.  Also said we are getting kicked out and moving to Venters Park. 

No floodlights for a start !

2 hours ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

Is it that time of year again? Is that happening before or after Messi signs?

6 hours ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

Not possible at the moment due to access, parking, floodlights and being enclosed. The area would be ideal if development possible though and planning permission allows.

Also heard a rumour that Fife Leisure Trust looking to hand over running of Lumphinnans Astro. Again, access a huge issue as is parking.

A move from Central is crucial unless we can find a huge investor that can buy the ground. Finding something practical however is the problem.