There was a coo

4 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

How has Sam Young performed? Understand there's a final for the reserve team but I'm surprised that's deemed more important than him playing an actual first team game. Quite poor patter if we've withdrawn him. 

He's done well overall. 

Finals don't come along too often, absolutely no beef with him not playing for us yesterday due to it.

I've not seen him a massive amount but not done a lot wrong. Plenty time to develop and technically looks tidy enough however nowhere near Championship level I'd suggest. I'd be happy to see him back next season but suspect the pars might want him playing higher up the levels.  

On 30/04/2023 at 12:18, Grant228 said:

How has Sam Young performed? Understand there's a final for the reserve team but I'm surprised that's deemed more important than him playing an actual first team game. Quite poor patter if we've withdrawn him. 

Sam has been class. Developed really well and played every game. Have to remember he has just turned 17!. Physically good size and his passing and composure for a young lad is very good.  He will have learned a lot beside davo again part of the appeal of dunfermline allowing the lad to come here.

Also just a great great kid with an unbelievable attitude. The boys and staff like him too. The loan for me couldn't have worked out better for all parties.

Season tickets now on sale, free ticket for Saturday’s game against Uni of Stirling if buy a season book on the day.

Good to see 12 and under scheme continuing next season, though I always buy my daughter a kids ticket for entry even though she qualifies for free entry (don’t tell the missus I do that 🤣).

I see the club have moved to Fanbase as had been suggested a few weeks back. I found the ticket tailor system that had been in use fine, worked easily for me, but Fanbase works well also.

http://www.cowdenbeathfc.com/index.php?act=viewNews&id=3404

Hope there is some concrete news on the supporter’s trust soon, and that we all get behind it.

Edited by Cowdenleith

3 hours ago, therewasacoo said:

I notice you can only buy an adult season ticket on the Fanbase app, wonder if the other ones will be on there

You will be able to. It's currently a work in progress which should be finished this afternoon and then an announcement made.

Hope a decent crowd for tomorrow.

Remember club bar probably open if more folk could use it and have one before the match and one after it would create a positive atmosphere pre and post match bringing players/board/fan's/volunteers closer together. Appreciate folk's have their favourite pub but even if it's just one it could help the club also.

Mr Cameron fantastic host or whoever else is assisting.

Edited by Cowden316

Hope a decent turn out in calums first home game. Watched stirling other night and yet again they were fantastic so many good players in that team.

Couple lads missing today due to illness. 

We are moving forward with signing targets and have some lads agreed that will no doubt come out in coming weeks.

Hopefully the fans can keep backing the trust/season tickets etc it's absolutely vital in order to try be as competitive as possible.

Mon the cowden.