There was a coo

Morning gents just another reminder that the junction bar are hosting the player of the year awards night. There will also be a buffet and live entertainment its sure to be a great night. Tickets are still available would love to see as much fans there as possible and so would the players and staff. Message me or the facebook page for info. Mon the coo

3 hours ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

Morning gents just another reminder that the junction bar are hosting the player of the year awards night. There will also be a buffet and live entertainment its sure to be a great night. Tickets are still available would love to see as much fans there as possible and so would the players and staff. Message me or the facebook page for info. Mon the coo

Good that your organising this.

Good luck with it hope you get a decent turn out.

4 hours ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

Well done to JB. Their support been phenomenal all year and I'm sure it will continue. Not just JB but support to all fans who have turned out and dug deep to support the club.

Especially the fans who travel to away games. Class.

All players and staff will be in attendance at JB Saturday after game.

Cheers.

Edited by NELLY 1

5 hours ago, NELLY 1 said:

Well done to JB. Their support been phenomenal all year and I'm sure it will continue. Not just JB but support to all fans who have turned out and dug deep to support the club.

Especially the fans who travel to away games. Class.

All players and staff will be in attendance at JB Saturday after game.

Cheers.

Hopefully a great turnout and a class night. Well done JB supporters club

Night will be even better if new manager was over the line in time for it too 😁

1 minute ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

Another season of colt teams. Hope we did not vote in favour of it.

If we didn't vote in favour of it then they were just going to go and form their own league and we would have lost the money and might have ended a league further away from League 2.

Voting them back in would have been the sensible thing to do. 

Pretty sure the club has always in the past voted against or abstained. The money albeit still small in my opinion will be needed for the upcoming new season. 

Hopefully the fixtures fall kindly so we can get good crowds at home against them.

5 minutes ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

If we didn't vote in favour of it then they were just going to go and form their own league and we would have lost the money and might have ended a league further away from League 2.

Voting them back in would have been the sensible thing to do. 

And you swallowed that?!

Empty threat with 0 chance of happening. LL chairmen shat the bed again

Just now, Spyro said:

And you swallowed that?!

Empty threat with 0 chance of happening. LL chairmen shat the bed again

I don't know how the club voted. As Nelly said, the club have always voted no previously.

Whether we like it on not, B teams are here to stay. If it's not in the Lowland League, it'll be in their own Conference League and eventually in League 2. Celtic and Rangers always get their own way. 

4 minutes ago, NELLY 1 said:

Pretty sure the club has always in the past voted against or abstained. The money albeit still small in my opinion will be needed for the upcoming new season. 

Hopefully the fixtures fall kindly so we can get good crowds at home against them.

Great opportunity folk's for next season ie club bar/hospitality at home. Folk's enjoyed it against Rangers with great feedback just need together with volunteers to promote/engage/advertise in advance with all B team clubs next season and hopefully which I think is usual anyway for the A team to not be playing and on a Saturday 

Just now, The_Pit_Owns said:

I don't know how the club voted. As Nelly said, the club have always voted no previously.

Whether we like it on not, B teams are here to stay. If it's not in the Lowland League, it'll be in their own Conference League and eventually in League 2. Celtic and Rangers always get their own way. 

Once they were in they were never going to go away.

1 minute ago, Cowden316 said:

Great opportunity folk's for next season ie club bar/hospitality at home. Folk's enjoyed it against Rangers with great feedback just need together with volunteers to promote/engage/advertise in advance with all B team clubs next season and hopefully which I think is usual anyway for the A team to not be playing and on a Saturday 

Wouldn't bank on much Hearts fans don't think I seen one at the last game, the Glasgow 2 yes and thankfully they seemed to be alright ones.

Personally not a fan but we are stuck with them now.