There was a coo

Moaning about yer manager week in week out.Moaning about crowd numbers. Moaning about sharing gate receipts.Moaning about a Mickey Mouse league.

Remember it was a failure in actually playing the game that have got you where you are today.

Did you get a parachute payment from the SPFL or has that stopped? Might no be much but that's a bonus wee teams like Dalbeattie and Strollers can only dream about. Talking of which Strollers seem a steady enough team in the league. Maybes take a look at how they're managing instead of moaning about poorly supported clubs and take things from there. They seem to manage just fine wi very limited numbers through the gates.

Shire, Berwick and yourselves have got to realise this "Mickey Mouse league" is going to get even stronger in the future and you will have no given right to actually be in it and that's not looking upwards. 

Walking away won't help yer club either. 

Scottish fitba has changed massively recently where you are now competing with ex junior clubs who are on the same level or bigger supporter wise and have money to compete on the park. 

There can be a lot of blame thrown around but that in my opinion is why you are at where you're at.

Probs upset many of you with this post but I'd rather see yous looking up the leagues than down. 

Best of luck to you for the future.

14 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Moaning about yer manager week in week out.Moaning about crowd numbers. Moaning about sharing gate receipts.Moaning about a Mickey Mouse league.

Remember it was a failure in actually playing the game that have got you where you are today.

Did you get a parachute payment from the SPFL or has that stopped? Might no be much but that's a bonus wee teams like Dalbeattie and Strollers can only dream about. Talking of which Strollers seem a steady enough team in the league. Maybes take a look at how they're managing instead of moaning about poorly supported clubs and take things from there. They seem to manage just fine wi very limited numbers through the gates.

Shire, Berwick and yourselves have got to realise this "Mickey Mouse league" is going to get even stronger in the future and you will have no given right to actually be in it and that's not looking upwards. 

Scottish fitba has changed massively recently where you are now competing with ex junior clubs who are on the same level or bigger supporter wise and have money to compete on the park. 

There can be a lot of blame thrown around but that in my opinion is why you are at where you're at.

Probs upset many of you with this post but I'd rather see yous looking up the leagues than down. 

Best of luck to you for the future.

Please feel free to piss off from this thread whenever you want, we’ll discuss and moan about whatever we like.

How many times does it need saying that we know why we are here and are not saying we shouldn’t be.

Some of the LL organisation is farcical and needs talking about.

Edited by Cowdenleith

5 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

Please feel free to piss off from this thread whenever you want, we’ll discuss and moan about whatever we like.

How many times does it need saying that we know why we are here and are not saying we shouldn’t be.

Some of the LL organisation is farcical and needs talking about.

It's a football forum in case you didn't realise so no I won't be pissing off as it's great reading about you being the uber fan with your personal issues every week just to see your beloved Cowdenbeath :thumsup2

The LL is farcical just imagine where you could be with 2 or 3 up or down. 

Careful what you wish for. ;)

24 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

If the board have any sense I should miss a grand total of 2 league games at central park. I've spent more of my money on the club this season than I have any other season, and the actions of the gaffer all season and the alleged actions of the kitman yesterday aren't worth half my disposable income every week. 

10 minutes ago, weanjohnson said:

If the board have any sense I should miss a grand total of 2 league games at central park. I've spent more of my money on the club this season than I have any other season, and the actions of the gaffer all season and the alleged actions of the kitman yesterday aren't worth half my disposable income every week. 

Sorry to hear this. 

There's a lad on here seems to be in the know with all things Cowdenbeath. 

Maybes he could arrange for some sort of public meeting with the board that you can all have a say in the running of the club. 

14 minutes ago, weanjohnson said:

I’ve seen Liam Buchanan has previously posted snidy tweets about the Club where he tags in other ex players from last season so I suspect there may be two sides to this story.

30 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

It's a football forum in case you didn't realise so no I won't be pissing off as it's great reading about you being the uber fan with your personal issues every week just to see your beloved Cowdenbeath :thumsup2

The LL is farcical just imagine where you could be with 2 or 3 up or down. 

Careful what you wish for. ;)

What a fu****** weirdo.

17 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

What a fu****** weirdo.

Telling folk to piss off and airing yer laundry with every post,is that no what folk do on Facebook yet its me that's the weirdo :lol:

I dont think theres any need for the abuse either. 

Anyway enjoy yer fitba and the rest of the season. 👍

12 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Telling folk to piss off and airing yer laundry with every post,is that no what folk do on Facebook yet its me that's the weirdo :lol:

You’re entitled to your opinion mate. I don’t think any Cowden fans dispute where we are and why.

Lowland League has good teams in it but the organisation itself leaves a lot to be desired and no wonder Maxwell and Doncaster just keep riding roughshod over it.

My first experience was when we played Hearts B at start of season, Naismith was sent to Stand for comments to referee except he wasn’t and just stood next to dugout behind the fence and continued as before. That’s Mickey Mouse by any standards !

18 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Probably as I’m finding your posts slightly creepy, but same to you, enjoy the football.

35 minutes ago, therewasacoo said:

8E2A7A69-DDC8-455C-9E1D-A0A5603FD6E5.jpeg

There are possible reasons to the ex players writing comments but have they got no shame!! These players are the ones who were being paid outrageous sums of money weekly, our highest paid players but got us relegated without a fight. Writing on a volunteers podcast etc is embarrassing. Grow up! The situation with Ross and yesterday is being discussed, fair enough but players like Liam Buchanan needs to leave it now.

11 minutes ago, silkybeath said:

There are possible reasons to the ex players writing comments but have they got no shame!! These players are the ones who were being paid outrageous sums of money weekly, our highest paid players but got us relegated without a fight. Writing on a volunteers podcast etc is embarrassing. Grow up! The situation with Ross and yesterday is being discussed, fair enough but players like Liam Buchanan needs to leave it now.

It’s all for the likes on social media, the ramblings of Hutton are best ignored, he’s not the sharpest tool in the box.

Edited by Pyramid Watcher

30 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

My first experience was when we played Hearts B at start of season, Naismith was sent to Stand for comments to referee except he wasn’t and just stood next to dugout behind the fence and continued as before. That’s Mickey Mouse by any standards !

I've seen that before this season,mightve been the English Premier league where they got a front row seat behind the dug out. It's just wrong they're sent away from the pitch for a reason but it's just not the LL it's happened. 

32 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

Probably as I’m finding your posts slightly creepy, but same to you, enjoy the football.

Hardly creepy my post was about football,if you give it out at least expect a comeback bud. 

Lets draw a line there and get back onto football. Lets Go Cbc GIF by Run The Burbs

I see this season has finally tipped the big league team over the edge! Some seething comments about the league, ex players and fellow LL teams becoming more desperate. 

You have been shite, you didn't even have the maturity to give an ex player a baw for putting 3 past you, slagging off other teams in the league who have a fraction of the budget/history/support yet STILL do more year in year out than Cowdenbeath and thinking everything they do is below a club of your stature... 

So @Cowdenleith acting like a bairn because Newky dared to mention it is a bit pathetic tbh. We are all allowed an opinion, maybe you Billy Bigbaws of a club could learn a thing or 2 from guys like Newky who actually KNOW this level of football and save yourselves from slipping straight through the arse and into oblivion 

Had a wee think over night and into today about the result yesterday and I still don't really see where we lost 4 nil. Don't think there was much between the two sides and after the initial pressure that brought Buchanan's first goal had more than our fair share of possession without really creating any clear cut chances. I guess that's where having a striker like Buchanan comes in handy though.

I don't really see the point in playing Scott Sinclair wide on the left, it really takes away any goal threat that he possesses. 

All in all a bad day at the office but we need to start taking wins from teams above us and not just those floating around the bottom. 

1 hour ago, newcastle broon said:

Hardly creepy my post was about football,if you give it out at least expect a comeback bud. 

Lets draw a line there and get back onto football. Lets Go Cbc GIF by Run The Burbs

Fair point mate, apologies for being a bit p***kly, I clearly got out the wrong side of the bed 😬