There was a coo

Ahhh, really disappointing not to have taken all three points.

Struggled to get into the game, but after we equalised I felt we more or less controlled the rest of the game, though Gala were dangerous on the break.

We passed up numerous chances, but it wasn’t to be. Gala nearly nicked it at the death with a hell of a scramble, how that never went in. 😮 

Thought a lot of decent performances today, Davo was class and strolled it, Dan solid in goals, but Dan Watt was immense, he does so much good work for those around him.

Really liked the ground, good viewing. No pies left by the time I got in the queue but the lentil soup was superb. 😋

Edited by Cowdenleith

38 minutes ago, iateallthepies said:

Perfectly  summed up  by cowdenleith. Our inability to  convert  even the simplest of  chances  is really hurting us. We missed  at least three  sitters. Young lad from pars looked  lost at left back but perfectly  assured  when switched  to centre back.

Said it before we must get better at being ruthless in front of goal. 

At least it's not a defeat and the players reacting well from being a goal down with no head's going down like previous seasons.

What's every Cowden fan's thoughts on the new league proposals. Huge question marks from me on how B teams can suddenly jump a tier questioning sporting integrity.

3 minutes ago, Cowden316 said:

What's every Cowden fan's thoughts on the new league proposals. Huge question marks from me on how B teams can suddenly jump a tier questioning sporting integrity.

I’ve maybe not paid as much attention as I should but is it along the lines of 6 B teams in a newly created tier above the LL/HL, with 4 teams added from LL/HL?

But those 6 B teams can never be promoted or relegated? Is that not just a glorified reserve league with a few other teams added to break up the monotony.

Mind you, if there is no promotion initially, you just know that the big clubs will eventually push for that to be scrapped as well so they can sneak their way into the top 4 leagues….

26 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

I’ve maybe not paid as much attention as I should but is it along the lines of 6 B teams in a newly created tier above the LL/HL, with 4 teams added from LL/HL?

But those 6 B teams can never be promoted or relegated? Is that not just a glorified reserve league with a few other teams added to break up the monotony.

Mind you, if there is no promotion initially, you just know that the big clubs will eventually push for that to be scrapped as well so they can sneak their way into the top 4 leagues….

So I wonder how the 4 from HL and Lowland would be added some type of tournament if this new league went ahead next season given HL and LL clubs only thought they were playing for one playoff place to league 2 if they win their respective league.

My preference would be an extended league 2 of 16 clubs with one automatic relegation/promotion and 2nd bottom relegation/promotion playoff 

34 minutes ago, Cowden316 said:

So I wonder how the 4 from HL and Lowland would be added some type of tournament if this new league went ahead next season given HL and LL clubs only thought they were playing for one playoff place to league 2 if they win their respective league.

My preference would be an extended league 2 of 16 clubs with one automatic relegation/promotion and 2nd bottom relegation/promotion playoff 

I doubt it would start next season.

I was there yesterday, good day out but I can imagine why you guys are frustrated with your lack of firing power up front. Your defending was excellent, conceding a penalty for a handball is one of these things that just happens in football, but other than that and that weird scramble right at the end you gave nothing away, but you never looked like winning either because you were not strong enough up front.

Good day out for me and if the Cowdenbeath fans I spoke to on the train on my way back are here on P&B: it was nice meeting you! 👍

11 minutes ago, Marten said:

I was there yesterday, good day out but I can imagine why you guys are frustrated with your lack of firing power up front. Your defending was excellent, conceding a penalty for a handball is one of these things that just happens in football, but other than that and that weird scramble right at the end you gave nothing away, but you never looked like winning either because you were not strong enough up front.

Good day out for me and if the Cowdenbeath fans I spoke to on the train on my way back are here on P&B: it was nice meeting you! 👍

I got the train down but a lift back so it wasn’t me, a good neutral summary.

29 minutes ago, Marten said:

Really nice meeting you mate 👍🏻

7 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

7 hours ago, Marten said:

Shame you never met @cowdenbeath as you would have thought he was Father Abraham😂

9 hours ago, Marten said:

9 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

I was on the 1212 from Waverley,there might have been a couple fans heading to Galashiels sitting across from me.

4 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

I was on the 1245 one.

And I was on the next one again, got on at Newcaraighall about 1.20 or something like that.

Lot of Cowden fans on the train back up, including the young lads that were photographed on Twitter, seemed a nice bunch of lads.