There was a coo

10 hours ago, monthecoo said:

I don't mind @berwick-the-unbeatable and his comments, most of his criticisms are fair but the board don't want to listen to constructive criticism.

I do find very funny and ironic that a senior staff member of the club is allowed to call @berwick-the-unbeatable a bellend.

But I say Maurice is a bluenose and that helped him to get the job and get shouted down by one of the directors on here using an anonymous profile and he would not admit he was a director when he clearly was.

Why does a senior director feel need to abuse a supporter online without revealing his identity, just because a supporter stated an opinion they did not like to hear. I eventually found who it was, I see you.

Seems double standards to me by senior staff and directors on here. They do not like constructive criticism and are stuck in their ways. This is why we were relegated, they were happy plodding along doing things like they always have done. While they stood still, other clubs continued to evolve to stay in the SPFL.

Firstly berwick the unbeatable is a troll and his points are not informed and are aimed at replys which I have given. Its also personal which I find dis tasteful. I apologise to the core group of fans who perhaps didnt like my reply. Its my intention to come on here only to update key supporters and I find myself having to unfortunately being now likely taking a step back from posting and updating fans.

Its difficult to keep fans up to speed unless they wish to attend meetings which I know a hell of a lot of people cannot.

1 1milliion percent can take criticism of certain things but i see posts previously which are simply not true which Is why I would then post to tell the truth.

We were not relegated due to people stuck in their ways a FACTOR perhaps and a valid opinion. We were relegated due to not winning enough football games. Directors dont pick football teams or players and gave a budget that should never had a team relegated. 

A lot of progress is being made on and off the pitch currently and i hope the clubs fans can see that.

2 hours ago, NELLY 1 said:

Firstly berwick the unbeatable is a troll and his points are not informed and are aimed at replys which I have given. Its also personal which I find dis tasteful. I apologise to the core group of fans who perhaps didnt like my reply. Its my intention to come on here only to update key supporters and I find myself having to unfortunately being now likely taking a step back from posting and updating fans.

Its difficult to keep fans up to speed unless they wish to attend meetings which I know a hell of a lot of people cannot.

1 1milliion percent can take criticism of certain things but i see posts previously which are simply not true which Is why I would then post to tell the truth.

We were not relegated due to people stuck in their ways a FACTOR perhaps and a valid opinion. We were relegated due to not winning enough football games. Directors dont pick football teams or players and gave a budget that should never had a team relegated. 

A lot of progress is being made on and off the pitch currently and i hope the clubs fans can see that.

I hope you can keep updating us when possible, it’s greatly appreciated, especially with a club like ours where the fans don’t have the the traditional outlets for information like bigger clubs do. Nothing to apologise for.

The Berwick boy is a troll pure and simple, just need to look at his profile to see the last time he posted on a Berwick thread was September last year, not far off 6 months. Ever since he has just popped up now and again posting gibberish on the Cowden thread.

Just now, Cowdenleith said:

I hope you can keep updating us when possible, it’s greatly appreciated, especially with a club like ours where the fans don’t have the the traditional outlets for information like bigger clubs do. Nothing to apologise for.

The Berwick boy is a troll pure and simple, just need to look at his profile to see the last time he posted on a Berwick thread was September last year, not far off 6 months. Ever since he has just popped up now and again posting gibberish on the Cowden thread.

Indeed. And let's face it, he is a bell end - so deserves to be called out. monthecoo is just one person and is entitled to his own opinion - much of which I happen not to share. Please continue Nelly to post your helpful and informative updates and reactions. You are a fan first, like the rest of us, with the interests of the club very much at heart.

On 23/02/2023 at 09:36, NELLY 1 said:

The Directors do appoint the manager though. Unfortunately a string of poor managerial appointments are without doubt a key reason as to  why Cowden are currently languishing at the bottom end of the Lowland League these days. 
I think it’s great that you post updates to what’s left of the Cowden  support and keep them informed. It’s however a difficult balance to keep between representing the club online and also being a supporter who posts their general opinions. BTU is obviously a complete bellend as we all know, as does he. 

4 hours ago, Only coo in the village said:

The Directors do appoint the manager though. Unfortunately a string of poor managerial appointments are without doubt a key reason as to  why Cowden are currently languishing at the bottom end of the Lowland League these days. 
I think it’s great that you post updates to what’s left of the Cowden  support and keep them informed. It’s however a difficult balance to keep between representing the club online and also being a supporter who posts their general opinions. BTU is obviously a complete bellend as we all know, as does he. 

Fair point neeb.

2 hours ago, Cowden316 said:

What's the verdict from today's performance?

Frustrating like previous seasons we fail to score goals 

I can only remember the goal as Colts only effort on target.

We had Struthers one on one and his lob missed the goal, great save by the keeper on to the post and hitting the post from 3 yards out in the dying minutes. Our away form is shite tho !

19 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

I can only remember the goal as Colts only effort on target.

We had Struthers one on one and his lob missed the goal, great save by the keeper on to the post and hitting the post from 3 yards out in the dying minutes. Our away form is shite tho !

Think it was the only one on target.

A what might have been.  Colts tactics were to punt long balls in behind  for two quick forwards to chase. Crude but effective.  Not sure what our tactics were.  We kept looking for  that killer long  pass instead of  building through midfield.  Second half  was much better especially  after Watt came on. We deserved  something  hit the bar hit the post but  just  couldn't  score. Early goal we lost was very preventable  too.

We can't go up and won't go down so if the manager  wants to try different  tactics and different  player  combinations I guess now is a good time.

Just seen the pictures of Maurice at his beloved Ibrox on Twitter that @monthecoo made reference to earlier.

Look, it won’t have made any difference to the result today, but it doesn’t sit well with me that he has his Cowdenbeath gear on while he’s there, on a Cowden matchday.

Maybe being a bit over sensitive, I don’t care a jot what he does in his spare time, but he could have used a bit of common sense there.

Edited by Cowdenleith

33 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

Just seen the pictures of Maurice at his beloved Ibrox on Twitter that @monthecoo made reference to earlier.

Look, it won’t have made any difference to the result today, but it doesn’t sit well with me that he has his Cowdenbeath gear on while he’s there, on a Cowden matchday.

Maybe being a bit over sensitive, I don’t care a jot what he does in his spare time, but he could have used a bit of common sense there.

I 100% agree that Mo being at Ibrox before game has nothing to do with losing the game. He will have prepared the team for the game and tactics would have been discussed in training over the course of the week. 

I have my own personal opinions with regards to the manager but feel it is unfair to focus on negatives after 1 defeat following a more successful run of results of late.

Agree though with being at another scottish team before our game in Cowdenbeath kit was not the best move and choosing to put this on twitter.