There was a coo

5 hours ago, Cowdenleith said:

Yeah, good article.

Tranent did seem to have this kind of entourage of similarly dressed sort of official type people, a bit pompous.  

They were fairly surly to begin with, presumably as they didn’t get their way about the pitch, and a couple of them got growingly irritable as the game went on when they couldn’t score.

Some of their fans in front of us were very nice though.

Their fans Facebook page is hilarious. Complain bitterly about our pitch preventing their free flowing style then complaining about the Berwick pitch on the midweek when they got beat and yes, even a complaint about the Astro at Braves yesterday despite them winning. !

The Billy Big Baws of the Lowland League

28 minutes ago, monthecoo said:

Think it is now a two horse race between them and Spartans for being best of the rest. I hope Spartans do it, as the Tranent entourage and fans were a bunch of ignorant ar*epipes. 

Overheard one of them say "this place is a dump, zero fans, how the hell was the SPFL club". I said excuse me, they wouldn't answer me. Shame the terracing was shut or I wouldn't have had to listen to them, thankfully it was on Saturday, nothing a brolly didn't fix.

Deffo a lot of arrogance  there.

Central Park is a far better ground and as for the fans thing we are at a low point in our history while their at their peak.

I imagine once the sugar daddy moves on they will be back to one man and a dug.

20 hours ago, Cowdenleith said:

Yeah, good article.

Tranent did seem to have this kind of entourage of similarly dressed sort of official type people, a bit pompous.  

They were fairly surly to begin with, presumably as they didn’t get their way about the pitch, and a couple of them got growingly irritable as the game went on when they couldn’t score.

Some of their fans in front of us were very nice though.

What a bit pompous because a few guys had club ties on and a few had winter club jackets on, cmon guys time to get over the obsession that is Tranent.

Sugar daddy, we wish, as I alluded to previously we have a dedicated hard working committee.

As for the weanjohnson comment 'will love the smell of karma in the morning when their Disney channel ascent up the pyramid screeches to a halt.......ffs how bad is that, such a poor comment.

15 minutes ago, beachboy said:

What a bit pompous because a few guys had club ties on and a few had winter club jackets on, cmon guys time to get over the obsession that is Tranent.

Sugar daddy, we wish, as I alluded to previously we have a dedicated hard working committee.

As for the weanjohnson comment 'will love the smell of karma in the morning when their Disney channel ascent up the pyramid screeches to a halt.......ffs how bad is that, such a poor comment.

I don’t have any obsession with Tranent, though as you are a Hibs fan I’m surprised you would get involved.

As for your last two paragraphs those comments were nowt to do with me.

Edited by Cowdenleith

1 hour ago, beachboy said:

As for the weanjohnson comment 'will love the smell of karma in the morning when their Disney channel ascent up the pyramid screeches to a halt.......ffs how bad is that, such a poor comment

I'll go one one better than your group of matching tracksuit wanks and address your concern.

You'll fail to go up, football twitter will find another non league darling and your crowds will likely end up lower than ours.

3 hours ago, weanjohnson said:

I'll go one one better than your group of matching tracksuit wanks and address your concern.

You'll fail to go up, football twitter will find another non league darling and your crowds will likely end up lower than ours.

Must be really sore being upstaged by a club who only a few years ago were near the bottom of the East Region Juniors South Division.

5 minutes ago, SystemX1 said:

Must be really sore being upstaged by a club who only a few years ago were near the bottom of the East Region Juniors South Division.

Must be really strange registering for an account, and your first post is not to praise your own team (whoever that may be), but to slag off Cowdenbeath.   

I do accept though that this thread is the best one on the forum, so can totally appreciate you trying to raise your football IQ by hanging round here.

I see that Kelty Hearts have signed Tiwi Daramola from Bo’ness Athletic, and loaned him back for the rest of the season.  Scored a ridiculous amount at that level, would have been nice to team him up with Scott Sinclair. 😆

Oh well, I know, I imagine he had many, many offers.

1 hour ago, Cowdenleith said:

I see that Kelty Hearts have signed Tiwi Daramola from Bo’ness Athletic, and loaned him back for the rest of the season.  Scored a ridiculous amount at that level, would have been nice to team him up with Scott Sinclair. 😆

Oh well, I know, I imagine he had many, many offers.

I believe we tried to get him in the summer.

12 hours ago, monthecoo said:

Think it is now a two horse race between them and Spartans for being best of the rest. I hope Spartans do it, as the Tranent entourage and fans were a bunch of ignorant ar*epipes. 

Irony fail. Spartans have had their share of weapons in the past too.. :lol:.

Ach, come on Spartans, get some quality Bains Pies in the League although I suspect it will be Brechin that will regain their League status 

14 minutes ago, monthecoo said:

I counted 4 - two parent couples, one couple had two dogs with them wrapped cutely in blankets.

Yeah I saw the lady with the dogs, she had asked on Twitter if dogs were ok to come in, she was the Mum of one of their players.

In reality the 1000 ‘fans’ of Stirling Uni are just a bunch of students, who will be roughing it in Dundee for the day. I hope they are all right. 😆

27 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

Yeah I saw the lady with the dogs, she had asked on Twitter if dogs were ok to come in, she was the Mum of one of their players.

In reality the 1000 ‘fans’ of Stirling Uni are just a bunch of students, who will be roughing it in Dundee for the day. I hope they are all right. 😆

Can't blame them day out on the lash watching your mates playing a Premiership side away.