There was a coo

6 minutes ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

I believe they will be welcoming both sets of fans back to the lounge after full time as two world cup games will be on, the junction bar supporters club along with cowden in the community and the club itself will be outside the gates collecting for Cowdenbeath foodbank so any loose tins at the back of the cupboard feel free to bring them.

Yeah, good idea with the lounge having the World Cup on, but I was more thinking of trying to get the word out to the Celtic fans at large, and getting them a long to the game, and getting their £10 off them 😆

There are probably a lot of them who are barely aware of the B team,  but could maybe be tempted to venture out first team are not playing for a while.

On 25/11/2022 at 16:17, cowdenbeath said:

He seems to be well out of the picture firstly on loan at Livi United and now Rosyth.

Chris Aikhamenze scored with a header on his debut for Rosyth in a friendly at Haddington today, in a 2-2 draw.  Laddie knows where the net is 😉

Took in the haws scottish cup tie today against elgin, very very unlucky today but a good few tidy players I liked the look of lower league scouting is defo the way forward and i’m glad we’re going down that route, a good pay day for them also a good scottish cup run is very beneficial heres hoping its us next year. On to gretna away

4 hours ago, Cowdenleith said:

Chris Aikhamenze scored with a header on his debut for Rosyth in a friendly at Haddington today, in a 2-2 draw.  Laddie knows where the net is 😉

There’s no doubting he has pace, but there’s more to it than what a fan sees. 
Sure there’s been talk of his attitude towards the club and training which may have been unacceptable. More to it with this player than the face of it. Don’t think he drives either which doesn’t help matters.

4 hours ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

Took in the haws scottish cup tie today against elgin, very very unlucky today but a good few tidy players I liked the look of lower league scouting is defo the way forward and i’m glad we’re going down that route, a good pay day for them also a good scottish cup run is very beneficial heres hoping its us next year. On to gretna away

Former Cowden player Ryan Connelly impressed up front Jake Mitchell at the back was also good.

Sad news.

Just read an article in the courier and fellow Cowdenbeath fan Bob Taylor has sadly passed away. Sat in front of me at many games when following Cowdenbeath.

Will always remember their frequent quotes they liked to say to the team at games of Keep it on the carpet Cowden.

RIP Bob and thoughts to their family at this sad time.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/news/fife/3896833/tributes-bob-taylor-glenrothes/

On 26/11/2022 at 21:40, cowdenbeath said:

Former Cowden player Ryan Connelly impressed up front Jake Mitchell at the back was also good.

Blue Brazil transitioning to Hill of Beath from under 16 onwards helped them to pick up talented players like Jake Mitchell. Hopefully over the next few years, we can start to benefit from links Cowden in the Community are forming at local level.

13 hours ago, silkybeath said:

Blue Brazil transitioning to Hill of Beath from under 16 onwards helped them to pick up talented players like Jake Mitchell. Hopefully over the next few years, we can start to benefit from links Cowden in the Community are forming at local level.

To be fair I think Jake was always going to be a Haws player.

On 27/11/2022 at 21:19, Cowden316 said:

Sad news.

Just read an article in the courier and fellow Cowdenbeath fan Bob Taylor has sadly passed away. Sat in front of me at many games when following Cowdenbeath.

Will always remember their frequent quotes they liked to say to the team at games of Keep it on the carpet Cowden.

RIP Bob and thoughts to their family at this sad time.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/news/fife/3896833/tributes-bob-taylor-glenrothes/

Sad news. He lived just down the road from me some years back. I didn't even realise he was a Cowden fan. I only ever saw him at a few games and assumed he was a visiting neutral.