There was a coo

I just booked the trains, and I know it's a few weeks off yet, but will a few fans be travelling down for the Gretna game? It's the closest one for me (now I'm not making an annual pilgimmage to Annan) so it would be good to see some familiar faces.

I'm tellin you now, I'll bring some luck and we'll win this one! So hopefully see you there ✊

Edited by Drifter

1 hour ago, Drifter said:

I just booked the trains, and I know it's a few weeks off yet, but will a few fans be travelling down for the Gretna game? It's the closest one for me (now I'm not making an annual pilgimmage to Annan) so it would be good to see some familiar faces.

I'm tellin you now, I'll bring some luck and we'll win this one! So hopefully see you there ✊

Was hoping to and a few others but might not be now with trains being a hit or miss etc 

10 hours ago, Drifter said:

I should be there as long as the trains are running, just have to see if their on strike.

Sensible bunch of changes in my opinion, especially the Hearts B one.

It was batshit crazy to schedule a game for the evening for January 3rd which will either be first day back at work for a lot of people or maybe their last evening off. I don’t think a good crowd was likely. 🤔

Totally understand the 3pm to 1pm change if it saves some cash. The only slight downside is if anyone involved in youth football that wants to make the game might struggle, although a lot might have wound-up by 10 December.

B0BD22C7-5ECA-4142-9C57-EA916BD930C1.png

1 hour ago, Cowdenleith said:

It was batshit crazy to schedule a game for the evening for January 3rd which will either be first day back at work for a lot of people or maybe their last evening off. I don’t think a good crowd was likely. 🤔

Totally understand the 3pm to 1pm change if it saves some cash. The only slight downside is if anyone involved in youth football that wants to make the game might struggle, although a lot might have wound-up by 10 December.

B0BD22C7-5ECA-4142-9C57-EA916BD930C1.png

Glad as well getting pissed off with all those midweek games😀

As well as saving cash it also means we avoid going head to head with a World Cup QF live on the telly.

It was batshit crazy to schedule a game for the evening for January 3rd which will either be first day back at work for a lot of people or maybe their last evening off. I don’t think a good crowd was likely. [emoji848]

B0BD22C7-5ECA-4142-9C57-EA916BD930C1.thumb.png.e409b31f35061a9a430d54e66e897587.png

Very good, common sense prevails.

17 minutes ago, monthecoo said:

It's what the other half wants! I guess if she had been naughty, the Cowdenbeath club shop would not sell such Cowdenbeath branded products ;). 

The BLUE Brazil!

"We were into S&M so I bought her a Cowden season ticket and made her go to every game.."

I can remember the Montrose shop selling Montrose knickers back in the 1990s which seemed a bit bizarre.