There was a coo

Been understandably quiet on here for a bit with the lack of fixtures, hope the team aren’t too rusty, should be well rested.

I don’t have a Facebook account but can view the Cowdenbeath page, and looks like a fair support hearing down tomorrow. Weather looks a bit pishy though.

Hope Maurice has got a plan to keep Liam B quiet, seems to be about their only outlet for goals these days.

Been understandably quiet on here for a bit with the lack of fixtures, hope the team aren’t too rusty, should be well rested.
I don’t have a Facebook account but can view the Cowdenbeath page, and looks like a fair support hearing down tomorrow. Weather looks a bit pishy though.
Hope Maurice has got a plan to keep Liam B quiet, seems to be about their only outlet for goals these days.

He will put him on the bench

For the first 75 minutes Berwick looked like one of the worst teams l had ever seen, but we couldn’t add on, and predictably got deeper and deeper.

If anything the subs seemed to disrupt the rhythm rather than give the team more energy.

Great support today, must have been 40-50 hugely disappointing for everyone.

1 hour ago, Cowdenleith said:

For the first 75 minutes Berwick looked like one of the worst teams l had ever seen, but we couldn’t add on, and predictably got deeper and deeper.

If anything the subs seemed to disrupt the rhythm rather than give the team more energy.

Great support today, must have been 40-50 hugely disappointing for everyone.

I have to agree. Berwick were embarrassing first 75mins. We had so much of the ball but final ball and decision making poor at times.

Subs definitely changed the game. Players maybe struggling though?

Brilliant turn out and backing for the team. Shame about the result!

5 minutes ago, iateallthepies said:

Agree with the above. Should have gone for the jugular after opening goal, they were  there for the taking. Instead, fell back invited them on and paid the price. Liam getting the winner just put the tin lid on it.

If only Liam had done more of that last season !

10 minutes ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

Just interested in the money.

Seems pretty unfair to me to make a comment like that about a player who did so much for Cowden. He wasn’t being picked and his strike partner was also strangely dumped as well. When he was played he seemed isolated and had no service or anyone to link up with. All water under the bridge though. Former players always come back to haunt Cowden. From what I’m reading on here Cowden only have themselves to blame for the defeat. Hardly Bucks’s fault for sticking one in the net, 

Edited by Only coo in the village

1 hour ago, silkybeath said:

I have to agree. Berwick were embarrassing first 75mins. We had so much of the ball but final ball and decision making poor at times.

Subs definitely changed the game. Players maybe struggling though?

Brilliant turn out and backing for the team. Shame about the result!

Think both Garrad and Love were struggling , changed the game them going off.

13 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Think both Garrad and Love were struggling , changed the game them going off.

Yeah. Garrad was a loss when he went off. He is the only player we have who runs at the opposition and beats them.