There was a coo

What a result. Well done to the team.

Surely a massive confidence booster and hopefully inspires them in the sense of If you can beat the league leaders away from home then you are capable of beating anyone in the league.

Onwards and upwards

Berwick 0 Cowdenbeath 3 here we come 

Very good result. We are slowly getting better and better. I thought we were the better team for a lot of the game, although it could have gone either way. Both teams had chances to score a few. Don't know what the EK player was doing before half time. He had a number of opportunities to slam it home from the front of our box, but he kept moving further to the left and when he eventually hit it, Ruddy came out and made a good block.

EK looked more dangerous upfront, but we defended well. Our final ball into the box is still pretty poor and we don't benefit from our possession because of it and it costs us, but it was inch perfect for the goal. The sending off looked harsh, but not complaining as it helped us push for a winner.

Nice trip to Berwick next. Could be an interesting game. Be like the old days again. 

So happy to see such a brilliant result today and well done Cowden. Turning the league leaders over on their own turf is a great achievement :) .

Our performances have  been up and down like a brides knickers since we were relegated into the numpy league. I’ve yet to witness us failing to lose this year though ;). Must be a huge confidence builder for the players in our crèche and onwards and upwards we all hope. 

Proud of the players and management but not surprised the hard work going on behind scenes and on training pitch is there to see. Aside from stirling uni game we have improving significantly and will continue to grow.

Bumps in road will 100% happen but going to ek and for me being controlled and have quality and being aggressive with a proper hard working side was gr8 to see.

Well done and let's kick on.

I hope fans can really get behind this group. They are a good bunch with a top attitude. 100% is always given and playing for that jersey.

Mon the cowden.

This was my first game back after a forced Hiatus, I thought Cowdenbeath defended particularly well, although that was probably aided by, in my opinion, a lacklustre performance from EK. It certainly tightens things up at the top of the league, and makes for a good season ahead.

Proud of the players and management but not surprised the hard work going on behind scenes and on training pitch is there to see. Aside from stirling uni game we have improving significantly and will continue to grow.
Bumps in road will 100% happen but going to ek and for me being controlled and have quality and being aggressive with a proper hard working side was gr8 to see.
Well done and let's kick on.
I hope fans can really get behind this group. They are a good bunch with a top attitude. 100% is always given and playing for that jersey.
Mon the cowden.

What a morale booster that must be for everyone at CP. Confidence is everything in football. Let’s hope we can build on that.
Well done Cowden.

Just a message to confirm that meeting on Monday at Junction 7pm. Would be great to get a good turnout and start that fan engagement process.

I will be able to share some news also at this meeting about things being worked on.

Directors will be in attendance also. Good chance to get a good Q and A going. Cheers.