There was a coo

2 hours ago, Cowdenleith said:

Looking at Tranent Twitter, they don’t seem to advertise advance sales, so guess it is only pay at the gate. Regular adult admission seems to be £8 and £5 concessions.

Their wiki page suggests only 44 seats(!) which could well be taken by officials and maybe season tickets holders.    That might be less seats than even Bonnyrigg had last season. 😬

The seated area is in the covered enclosure, officials will be seated on the opposite side of the ground.

I wouldn't envisage you having any trouble in accessing one.

Its pay at the gate, admission prices are as detailed above.

8 hours ago, boheesian said:

So far seen nothing to suggest what has been said about him on here ie can’t head or pass a ball. Seems quite capable of both maybe a wee bit rash in the tackle. Maybe he just laps up your abuse.

That’s the point tho, was liked by the Cowden fans generally when he played for the Club and didn’t get any abuse at the game whatsoever then gives the fans the GIRUY when Bo’ness scored. 

7 hours ago, Cowdenleith said:

Looking at Tranent Twitter, they don’t seem to advertise advance sales, so guess it is only pay at the gate. Regular adult admission seems to be £8 and £5 concessions.

Their wiki page suggests only 44 seats(!) which could well be taken by officials and maybe season tickets holders.    That might be less seats than even Bonnyrigg had last season. 😬

Think you would have easily got more than 44 on the benches at Bonnyrigg.

I would guess around 100.

Never been at Tranent so can’t tell you, one of only two grounds in the league I haven’t been too.

26 minutes ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

New signing announced at 8pm tonight. If its the name i’ve heard i’m on the fence and will judge when I see him. Was a great player just not to sure what he has left in the tank. And his previous club he was on a pretty wage. That’s only if it is who I’m thinking of.

Don’t get a sore arse on that fence😀