There was a coo

Alassan-Jones when on his game is a Championship level player.  Shows a bit of inconsistency which is why he has dropped down the leagues.   That's another cracking free kick to add to his collection.

Your No10 looked exactly like the type of player Cowden need. We just have a group of players doing their best without anyone pulling the strings.

If you read my post, you will actually see that I was complimenting the Bo'ness supporters. I apologise if he was not a Bo'ness supporter but he  was certainly shouting for them before the silence. As said, no problems with Bo'ness fans other that the old guy with his wife at the front who gave the big get it right up you when you scored at a couple of OAPs and a young girl.

Bo’ness fans giving the low life big licks. I’m surprised he didn’t get carried out.

10 hours ago, Cowdenleith said:

I’d never agree with that, you don’t know a player’s circumstances in one game, he could only be 80% fit, anything could be going on. Definitely agree to disagree on that point 😬

😳

control, movement , general play and distribution or even technique is evident if the player is pissed or having a worldly bud 

[emoji15]
control, movement , general play and distribution or even technique is evident if the player is pissed or having a worldly bud 

Remember Markus having a bad game just after he arrived. He was getting stick from one fan in particular.
Well we all know what happened there. If only we could get someone like that again.

1 hour ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Alassan-Jones when on his game is a Championship level player.  Shows a bit of inconsistency which is why he has dropped down the leagues.   That's another cracking free kick to add to his collection.

Who did you sign him from he looked good today.

3 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Jamie Todd is a sensitive soul.  Maybe the Cowdenbeath fans forgot to send him a "Sorry you are leaving" card or something.

He appears to be enjoying being at the BU's. 

Trousered his wages every week, gets us relegated from the SPFL and then gives the Cowden fans the GIRUY.

Top pro 😂

6 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

Trousered his wages every week, gets us relegated from the SPFL and then gives the Cowden fans the GIRUY.

Top pro 😂

Correct

donkey of player and from dressing room stuff I’ve heard he’s a helmet to go with it. 

Edited by big al

2 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Glittering SPFL career dumped by a Berwick side which got relegated and then helped us get relegated.

If his attitude to the Cowden fans reflects his view of the Club then no wonder we were relegated.

Probably does the same to Berwick fans and will do to Bo’ness fans once he moves on. Total dick.

Still to come back in the league so fans can let him know what they think of him after todays antics.

12 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

If his attitude to the Cowden fans reflects his view of the Club then no wonder we were relegated.

Probably does the same to Berwick fans and will do to Bo’ness fans once he moves on. Total dick.

Still to come back in the league so fans can let him know what they think of him after todays antics.

Most players who leave sometimes comeback and just get on with it when playing against you.

I could understand it if fans had given a hard time when with us but they didn’t.

On 17/09/2022 at 21:57, Brazilianlex said:

So far seen nothing to suggest what has been said about him on here ie can’t head or pass a ball. Seems quite capable of both maybe a wee bit rash in the tackle. Maybe he just laps up your abuse.

33 minutes ago, boheesian said:

So far seen nothing to suggest what has been said about him on here ie can’t head or pass a ball. Seems quite capable of both maybe a wee bit rash in the tackle. Maybe he just laps up your abuse.

These observations of him were all playing at a higher tier than he is now. He’s probably just found his level now and looks comfortable in a reasonably good team at LL level.  

Just a not very good player in League 2.

14 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

These observations of him were all playing at a higher tier than he is now. He’s probably just found his level now and looks comfortable in a reasonably good team at LL level.  

Just a not very good player in League 2.

Aye bar spells with Berwick and us he was a non league player, this is his level.

Received my copy of the Bo’ness programme in the post yesterday and there was an wee snippet about online sales to away fans so far, which was quite interesting (not in a good way). These were the online sales to fans that identified themselves as away fans;

Broomhill - 63 (not bad, whether that included some neutrals up for debate)

Dalbeatte - 5

Edinburgh Uni - 2

Gala, Cumberland and Gretna - not a sausage 🤔

Appreciate that away fans may choose to pay at the gate, but I quite like stats like that. 😁

11 hours ago, iateallthepies said:

Anyone know if we can pay at the gate on Saturday. Also does Tranent have seating?

Looking at Tranent Twitter, they don’t seem to advertise advance sales, so guess it is only pay at the gate. Regular adult admission seems to be £8 and £5 concessions.

Their wiki page suggests only 44 seats(!) which could well be taken by officials and maybe season tickets holders.    That might be less seats than even Bonnyrigg had last season. 😬