There was a coo

More experience and better age coming in to help the younger players, seems to have a bit of a profile and know how in both english and scottish football, i think that means Chris has definitely left the club but means up top we have a bit more experience now, with Slaven, Lyon, Love also gonna benefit Sinclair, the boy gilmartin hopefully still gets a chance on right of midfield, boys shown he can score goals and looked good in game i was at. 

2 minutes ago, NELLY 1 said:

Av been in Maldives so just back tonight. I have brought a lad from there on trial lol. New signing is Carlos Lyon. Used to be called issac layne.

Working on 1 or 2 other things that may come to fruition. Good stuff from the club

Here’s a quiz question for you.

Who was the last Cowden playing to change their name?

2 minutes ago, SuperCowden said:

More experience and better age coming in to help the younger players, seems to have a bit of a profile and know how in both english and scottish football, i think that means Chris has definitely left the club but means up top we have a bit more experience now, with Slaven, Lyon, Love also gonna benefit Sinclair, the boy gilmartin hopefully still gets a chance on right of midfield, boys shown he can score goals and looked good in game i was at. 

What we were asking for at the summer so experience to help the young boys.

Our more recent signings have been just that

1 minute ago, cowdenbeath said:

What we were asking for at the summer so experience to help the young boys.

Our more recent signings have been just that

Yeah im glad the manager isnt being too stubborn and sticking to young and hungry philopsophy, cause it wasnt being executed fully, in other fixtures, most teams need an experienced head, to win games, unless the ability is just well above the level, i think an experience centre half, would really help us out, for the next signing, will see more of midifeld tomorrow, people who get to see more games, as me this season so far, will know better. 

18 minutes ago, NELLY 1 said:

Av been in Maldives so just back tonight. I have brought a lad from there on trial lol. New signing is Carlos Lyon. Used to be called issac layne.

Working on 1 or 2 other things that may come to fruition. Good stuff from the club

Do you know if Carlos is registered in time to play tomorrow or be in the squad?

1 hour ago, NELLY 1 said:

Chris hasn't left the club but is injured. Carlos can be in squad tomorrow. 

Cheers, was wondering why he hadnt featured recently, he hasnt looked quite up to pace, in the games ive being at but also hasnt started the games, least we have quite a few options upfront now. 

Massive game tomorrow and although we won our last 2 the opposition will be much higher in quality and a good spine to their team.

A win tomorrow would genuinely b huge to confidence and finance. Our record in Scottish is abysmal however and having been beaten by civil and broxburn out of last 2 or 3 seasons we need to try get out of our Scottish cup slump.

Mon the cowden.

Getting to play Rangers was massive 3 years ago, it will definitely be a hard game but theirs a big incentive for these young players, if they can somehow get through the first few rounds or even not lose at first hurdle, going tomorrow cause i really want to see if the boys can do it, come on lads!

8 hours ago, SuperCowden said:

Cheers, was wondering why he hadnt featured recently, he hasnt looked quite up to pace, in the games ive being at but also hasnt started the games, least we have quite a few options upfront now. 

To be honest , Chris Aikinhemze isn’t very good at football, which is a shame as he has a burst of pace that could be very useful.

1 hour ago, big al said:

To be honest , Chris Aikinhemze isn’t very good at football, which is a shame as he has a burst of pace that could be very useful.

I don’t think he’s had nearly enough of a consistent run in the team, to come to any conclusions, just my opinion.

Only started two games I think, and the games he has come off the bench, from memory, were mostly pretty close to the end of the game.

He hammered that goal into the net against Celtic very nicely. That being said, we seem to have good options up front now, so will struggle to get much more time on the pitch.

1 hour ago, Cowdenleith said:

I don’t think he’s had nearly enough of a consistent run in the team, to come to any conclusions, just my opinion.

Only started two games I think, and the games he has come off the bench, from memory, were mostly pretty close to the end of the game.

He hammered that goal into the net against Celtic very nicely. That being said, we seem to have good options up front now, so will struggle to get much more time on the pitch.

Only need 1 game to see if someone has the basics