There was a coo

23 hours ago, CowdenPhil said:

Dalbeattie Star will be a tough game. We need a win, otherwise it's last season all over again and Cowden will be relegated to Eosfl. 

I know we are up against but so are other Lowland League teams. Ross needs to start delivering results fast. 

Cowdenbeath won't go down again. Your manager does have complete ability to pull yous into a fight though. A complete fraud with no idea how to manage at this level.

23 hours ago, ronaldincoo said:

3-0. That has become a depressingly familiar f**king ring on our scoreline. This is Maurice's team. He can talk the talk but needs to walk the walk. Pronto. 

Mauric3-R0ss

9 hours ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

Any update on martins think i’ve seen people ask before but can’t remember he seems to be moving fine when at the games watching, he’s been a big miss for us sooner he’s back and lemons out the better

@NELLY 1 mentioned at the weekend, a few pages back, that he was maybe 7-10 days away from returning.

32 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

@NELLY 1 mentioned at the weekend, a few pages back, that he was maybe 7-10 days away from returning.

I think a lot will depend on how daniel comes through training. Training tomorrow and next week. Cant rush him back with that type of injury.. as a setback could leave him out longer..

1 hour ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

It’s getting ridiculous now. It’s only August and we are starting to worry how this season will finish. If we really cannot get away from the bottom it’s time we packed it all in.

If we can't win the next 3 league matches, it really will be time to pack it all in!

45 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

Up for this today, coming over for the game, me and daughter well up for it, missus a bit less so, but 3 tickets bought so she’s nae choice. 😉

Hope the crowd’s decent for this one for what is an important game so early in the season.

Bit optimistic ie decent crowd. Lucky to break 150 hope I'm wrong. 

Get behind the boys today. 100% they will be up for this. 

Mon the cowden

20 minutes ago, NELLY 1 said:

Bit optimistic ie decent crowd. Lucky to break 150 hope I'm wrong. 

Get behind the boys today. 100% they will be up for this. 

Mon the cowden

Really sad if sub 200 crowds are going to be the normal now for a lot of matches.

Only a couple of months ago there was around a thousand Cowden fans at the home leg of the play off, what a pity that even a third of them don’t come along on a regular basis.

The admission cost couldn’t be any cheaper now, under 12’s are free, the cost of going to a game is less than it’s ever been.

I don’t know what the answer is, I know times are hard financially for some people now, but it’s only the cost of a couple of pints or so.

Anyway, only positive vibes today. 

Could Cowdenbeath  do the league a favour today?  You couldn't just lie down to Dalbeattie Star, wouldn't be nice to see one of the founding members of the league getting detatched this early in the season. Always had a soft spot for Cowdenbeath, it's a nice wee town with a unique football stadium. Many thanks.