There was a coo

Not being used to the LL, I don’t know what to make of all these extra cup competitions like the one tonight at Killie B.

Maybe useful to give players who have not started so many games some time on the pitch, otherwise I can’t get a huge amount of enthusiasm for them.

That being said, good result tonight and I’ll change my tune. 😁

5 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

Not being used to the LL, I don’t know what to make of all these extra cup competitions like the one tonight at Killie B.

I mean you've played in it since it began in 1990 so hardly an extra cup competition for you in the LL.

8 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

Maybe useful to give players who have not started so many games some time on the pitch, otherwise I can’t get a huge amount of enthusiasm for them.

That being said, good result tonight and I’ll change my tune. 😁

We’ve always been in the Challenge Cup.

New cups for us this season are the South Challenge Cup and the Lowland League Cup.

2 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

I mean you've played in it since it began in 1990 so hardly an extra cup competition for you in the LL.

When I looked at the fixture list earlier in the season it just felt like there were so many extra cups, maybe I’m exaggerating. There’s another one in a couple of weeks on a Saturday I think.

When there are so many league fixtures midweek, these just seem superfluous on top.

36 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

When I looked at the fixture list earlier in the season it just felt like there were so many extra cups, maybe I’m exaggerating. There’s another one in a couple of weeks on a Saturday I think.

When there are so many league fixtures midweek, these just seem superfluous on top.

Current form, not something to worry about next season as there will be no SPFL competitions. 

Then it'll be just the 3 cups. 

2 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

Well the LL has one less week than the SPFL to play an extra two fixtures, LL clubs start one round earlier in the Scottish Cup, and more likely to be weather postponements to fit in later in the season. Though with your current form you won't be going far in any of the cups...

1 hour ago, Cowdenleith said:

That’s the South Challenge Cup against Cumbernauld Colts next Saturday.

1 hour ago, Ginaro said:

Though with your current form you won't be going far in any of the cups...

The team have acquitted themselves fairly well against the 3 B teams they have faced this season, so based on that, and the fact I know zero about the ability of Killie’s B team, I’m tipping a glorious victory tonight in Ayrshire.