There was a coo

7 minutes ago, Lowland team said:

No the bottom club is relegated just like vol last year.

You obviously haven't read the rules. Please read the final page in the PDF, which states that no club will be relegated if a LL club is promoted to the SPFL and no SPFL club relegated to the LL. That did not happen last year, but it did happen in 2020-21 when Kelty beat Brechin.

(also assuming that a licensed club wins a tier 6 league, which is almost certain given the number of licensed clubs)

Edited by Ginaro

Guessing the trialist that went off after 2 minutes yesterday was the same one as played at Hearts, comments were that he looked good?

Hope not a serious one if we were looking to make him a signing.

Also, any news on Daniel Martins return, he was my standout in the first couple of games of the season?

48 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

Guessing the trialist that went off after 2 minutes yesterday was the same one as played at Hearts, comments were that he looked good?

Hope not a serious one if we were looking to make him a signing.

Also, any news on Daniel Martins return, he was my standout in the first couple of games of the season?

Yes the trialist had an issue just 2 or 3 mins in. Not major but certainly unfortunate so tbh just cowden luck striking again.

Daniel is maybe 7 to 10 days potentially away.

Disappointing that there doesn’t appear to be any easily obtainable highlights of the last two games.

No mention that I can see that Hearts B was filmed, yet they had a camera interviewing Naismith after the match. 🤷

And yesterday’s highlights only available to Rangers tv subscribers which seems incredibly petty for a Lowland League fixture.

I have seen the winning goal which they have released, don’t want to see it again.😬

33 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

Disappointing that there doesn’t appear to be any easily obtainable highlights of the last two games.

No mention that I can see that Hearts B was filmed, yet they had a camera interviewing Naismith after the match. 🤷

And yesterday’s highlights only available to Rangers tv subscribers which seems incredibly petty for a Lowland League fixture.

I have seen the winning goal which they have released, don’t want to see it again.😬

Hearts filmed the game, they put highlights up when they beat Berwick .

Rangers must make a packet from their subscribers, maybe they will have something for free later.

Just catching up with the Open Goal and Gala match programmes that I ordered from the club (great service) when on holiday , and there was an interesting article about an SPFL survey that took place at the Albion Rovers match at the tail end of last season.

Covered a lot of the match day experience at Central Park and was overall positive, said Cowden offered the friendliest welcome to visitors.

One point that the report was glowing about the programme  and 50/50 draw sellers who the person writing the report found friendly and engaging, and enjoyed a good chat with them, assume that to be you @cowdenbeath ?😀

Seriously, the programme continues to be wonderful and a great read, fascinating article about the finances of the club in the early 1950’s, including one season where they started the season with £6 in the bank, and ended it with £100, difficult times then, as now, and probably most of  the years in between. 

1 hour ago, cowdenbeath said:

Hearts filmed the game, they put highlights up when they beat Berwick .

Rangers must make a packet from their subscribers, maybe they will have something for free later.

Yeah, both Rangers and Hearts seem to be taking the piss, esp Rangers making highlights subscriber only.

Must be trying to get their 40k bribe back.

11 hours ago, Cowdenleith said:

Just catching up with the Open Goal and Gala match programmes that I ordered from the club (great service) when on holiday , and there was an interesting article about an SPFL survey that took place at the Albion Rovers match at the tail end of last season.

Covered a lot of the match day experience at Central Park and was overall positive, said Cowden offered the friendliest welcome to visitors.

One point that the report was glowing about the programme  and 50/50 draw sellers who the person writing the report found friendly and engaging, and enjoyed a good chat with them, assume that to be you @cowdenbeath ?😀

Seriously, the programme continues to be wonderful and a great read, fascinating article about the finances of the club in the early 1950’s, including one season where they started the season with £6 in the bank, and ended it with £100, difficult times then, as now, and probably most of  the years in between. 

That was me it was quite funny that they referenced to the 50/50 seller being older, he is but only by a few years😀

10 hours ago, Brazilianlex said:

Yeah, both Rangers and Hearts seem to be taking the piss, esp Rangers making highlights subscriber only.

Must be trying to get their 40k bribe back.

I suppose Rangers have a big subscription for their RTV service and want to give them first dabs on watching it, I’m sure it’s a full re run.

Would be nice if they put the goals out for free later in the week.

Hearts maybe just put them out when they win😀

20 hours ago, Ginaro said:

You obviously haven't read the rules. Please read the final page in the PDF, which states that no club will be relegated if a LL club is promoted to the SPFL and no SPFL club relegated to the LL. That did not happen last year, but it did happen in 2020-21 when Kelty beat Brechin.

(also assuming that a licensed club wins a tier 6 league, which is almost certain given the number of licensed clubs)

Yes i know that.but my point was there is relegation and there could be a second club relegated if a highland league team wins the playoff say against east fife