There was a coo

That was fucking painful following the game on Twitter. 

Wasn't there but did we just chuck it away through mistakes and by being soft?

I know it's a young team but it's basics to defend a lead. Massive game next Sat for Cowden vs a team that has had a poor start too. 

15 minutes ago, CowdenPhil said:

I know it's a young team but it's basics to defend a lead. Massive game next Sat for Cowden vs a team that has had a poor start too. 

I was the same as you following on Twitter, so can’t comment on the game.

To think that Rangers have the depth to be able to bring on Hibs top scorer from last season’s youth team that won the league, and he scored a belter, it’s hard to be overly critical.

At least goals are coming a bit now, but next week is absolutely crucial, season starts next Saturday.

Edited by Cowdenleith

3 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

Bottom team is automatically relegated to East/South/West, unless there is any rejigging for 23/24. There is no play off for second bottom or anything like that.

Also - if Elgin or Forfar are relegated by a LL team then there's no relegation from the LL. If a HL team relegates any other League Two club, then two are relegated from the LL.

17 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

Also - if Elgin or Forfar are relegated by a LL team then there's no relegation from the LL. If a HL team relegates any other League Two club, then two are relegated from the LL.

Thanks, good lord, it’s more bloody complicated than I thought. 😬

First was a deflection, second we went to sleep from a corner but still a good finish and nobody was saving the third.

1 hour ago, wulliemc said:

First was a deflection, second we went to sleep from a corner but still a good finish and nobody was saving the third.

Considering the quality of the Rangers side we done well.

Disappointing  to lose I thought we deserved something.

As you say a wonder goal for the winner.

Overall happy with the performance, now the B teams are out of the way we can get back to playing part time teams.

Sinclair put a really good shift in.

Good effort by the team against some talented youngsters. Playing against a strong wind in the second half. Failed to close players down on the edge of the box twice and paid for it both times. Sinclair, Robinson and Newman all played well but no failures really.Only problem really is we are slow to get up and support the front players. Would still like to see Sinclair and Chris together up front.

10 hours ago, iateallthepies said:

Good effort by the team against some talented youngsters. Playing against a strong wind in the second half. Failed to close players down on the edge of the box twice and paid for it both times. Sinclair, Robinson and Newman all played well but no failures really.Only problem really is we are slow to get up and support the front players. Would still like to see Sinclair and Chris together up front.

1 point from 5 games is disappointing.

Good signs from the team but we need to stop the rot fast. 

Saturday will be a tough game, 3 points is a must

14 hours ago, wulliemc said:

I thought we deserved a point and it was by far Sinclair’s best game for Cowden, he looked pretty good

Big step up for the player but maybe now getting to grips with the situation 

4 hours ago, CowdenPhil said:

1 point from 5 games is disappointing.

Good signs from the team but we need to stop the rot fast. 

Saturday will be a tough game, 3 points is a must

Got 4 home games on the bounce after Tuesday’s game although one of them is a cup tie.

As you say need to start picking up points from them.

The last few games the team has started to gel.

Getting Sinclair back and the signing of Love has made a huge difference.

Gutted about yesterday's result but not on performance which was as fine an attacking performance I've seen in years from scott Sinclair. The players are gelling 100% and they will have bumps in the road but for me positive results are coming. Starting tuesday. Next Saturday tbh is huge just to get monkey off the back in the league.

We arguably have had the hardest start of all teams when the team was needing time to settle and gel. Hopefully 2 more signings confirmed tomorrow also which 100% adds quality to the team.

Love has been a great signing hugely impressed with him and the attitude of the players and application. 

Fans were class AGAIN yesterday cheering the boys off at half time and full time. This helps 100%.

Mon the cowden

20 hours ago, Ginaro said:

The bottom club in the LL is automatically relegated regardless.

20 hours ago, Ginaro said:

The Tay Bridge boundary rule has gone so probably only Elgin on that first bit.