There was a coo

20 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

I watched Sinclair at Bo'ness Athletic several times.  He is a very good player.  Once he gets fully fit you will see him bang in the goals.

He came back yesterday after being out for a fortnight with a broken toe.

He was understandably a bit off the pace but still put himself about.

I think he will be an asset for us once he is fully fit.

42 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

I watched Sinclair at Bo'ness Athletic several times.  He is a very good player.  Once he gets fully fit you will see him bang in the goals.

He will need a midfield to create the chances 

12 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

On Tuesday Broomhill brought a few think they had bought 60 e tickets at one point.

Plenty on neutrals to see our first game in the LL and to see  the novelty of the revamped Broomhill.

Down to the bare bones today virtually not away fans but some, others will have been on holiday and no doubt some just pissed off.

I can understand people being pissed off but this isn’t the time to turn your back on the team! Not so bad if people who have bought a season ticket decide not to go but if people who normally pay on the gate stop coming this season it’s just damaging the club further. Everyone has a choice though but just think we have to try and give the club maximum support this season in difficult circumstances. Hopefully the people who are pissed off will see the bigger picture and return to Central Park.

10 minutes ago, Blueminer said:

I can understand people being pissed off but this isn’t the time to turn your back on the team! Not so bad if people who have bought a season ticket decide not to go but if people who normally pay on the gate stop coming this season it’s just damaging the club further. Everyone has a choice though but just think we have to try and give the club maximum support this season in difficult circumstances. Hopefully the people who are pissed off will see the bigger picture and return to Central Park.

I would say we probably have a hard core of 200 these days so probably not that much missing against a side with hardly any away fans.

1 hour ago, Deanburn Dave said:

That standard of football is embarrassing though. Bo'ness Athletic won 10-0 yesterday and our ex headless chicken Tiwi scored four goals. The jump to even the Lowland League is huge and let's be brutally honest if Sinclair was a proper player he wouldn't be at Cowdenbeath.

How is Cammy Graham getting on?

1 hour ago, Neilly said:

How is Cammy Graham getting on?

It’s hard to know who is who with all these youngsters and there was a few changes yesterday. 
I thought he looked decent on the ball on Tuesday against Broomhill and I’m sure he didn’t start yesterday. 

12 minutes ago, big al said:

It’s hard to know who is who with all these youngsters and there was a few changes yesterday. 
I thought he looked decent on the ball on Tuesday against Broomhill and I’m sure he didn’t start yesterday. 

He was on the bench didn’t come on.

Not the start to LL life you guys would’ve wanted , seriously think the mass clear out has been a mistake on MRs part , yes the players failed last season but I would bet that team would be comfortably pushing for the league title had they stayed together. Pushed us all the way in every game I watched and pretty much only losing by the odd goal , hope things start turning around but I thought it looked like an under 18s team going out to play OGB the other night 

3 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Not the start to LL life you guys would’ve wanted , seriously think the mass clear out has been a mistake on MRs part , yes the players failed last season but I would bet that team would be comfortably pushing for the league title had they stayed together. Pushed us all the way in every game I watched and pretty much only losing by the odd goal , hope things start turning around but I thought it looked like an under 18s team going out to play OGB the other night 

You’re missing the point I think.

It sounded like the club would have liked to have kept a small core from last season, but it became clear that they could not match wages, even from other LL clubs.

The wage budget for this season is substantially down, that being said, it’s disappointing that a couple of older heads couldn’t be recruited.

Someone will correct me if am wrong, but that’s how I understood it.

28 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

You’re missing the point I think.

It sounded like the club would have liked to have kept a small core from last season, but it became clear that they could not match wages, even from other LL clubs.

The wage budget for this season is substantially down, that being said, it’s disappointing that a couple of older heads couldn’t be recruited.

Someone will correct me if am wrong, but that’s how I understood it.

Yeah. That's how it was. Even if we had wanted to keep the same team, we couldn't afford most of them. We don't have the sugar daddy money like Kelty.