There was a coo

1 hour ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

Anyone know if the social media has made a typo with having someone called Jarron on the bench or am I just being a dafty can’t seem to remember us signing a Jarron.

Jonny Jarron ex Edinburgh City defender.

We have previous for making a last minute signing vs FC Edinburgh City United Rovers or whatever they call themselves........

1 hour ago, CowdenPhil said:

We have previous for making a last minute signing vs FC Edinburgh City United Rovers or whatever they call themselves........

He came on for approximately 10 seconds before the whistle went. 🤨

2 hours ago, CowdenPhil said:

I like the idea of them being called Edinburgh City United Northern Team Soccer.

3 hours ago, Cowdenleith said:

I’ve been at funerals with a livelier atmosphere.

Programme looks a good one though.

The stadium turned out better than I thought it would be.

I was in the back row so got a decent enough view I think the stand is closer to the pitch.

The fence at the front is getting lowered and they are looking at getting people standing around the track where a fence is going so someone from FCE told me.

Capacity would have been alright if they had still been in L2 but a problem for L1.

As you say their fans don’t make much noise.

Programme was good nice touch the old league tables from a lot of our most successful seasons.

7 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

The stadium turned out better than I thought it would be.

I was in the back row so got a decent enough view I think the stand is closer to the pitch.

The fence at the front is getting lowered and they are looking at getting people standing around the track where a fence is going so someone from FCE told me.

Capacity would have been alright if they had still been in L2 but a problem for L1.

As you say their fans don’t make much noise.

Programme was good nice touch the old league tables from a lot of our most successful seasons.

Yeah the stadium was ok, we got back row as well and the sight lines were fine, albeit so far away.

It’s clear from the brutal honesty in last night’s programme that there are a lot of aspects FC Edinburgh are not happy about, so good on them for that.

The atmosphere was really weird, we were surrounded by what I assumed were Edinburgh fans or perhaps neutrals and oh so quiet. I felt a bit self conscious even clapping loudly when Cowden put a good move together. Might have frightened them to death if we had scored 😄

Hearing every shout from the players was not unique, but it has a real Sunday afternoon stroll in the park feel about it.

Back to the game, the third goal was also the result of a little mistake, but overall there was a lot of good passing between the players.

Don’t know what the players thought of the surface, apart from the pellets kicking up at times, i thought it played not bad, players were able to control the ball well and pass it easily.

Anyone know why Chris Aikhamenze was missing, is he injured as well?

1 hour ago, Cowdenleith said:

Highlights are now up, just watched them back. Anyone not at the game would see the video and say that Cowdenbeath had more chances than Edinburgh, just couldn’t put any away, and they would be right.

I like all the angles!

12 hours ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

I like all the angles!

Some of the best, most professional, camera work and footage I've seen. The defence needs to stop pratting around with the ball in the box and just clear it. However some good stuff on display and I am encouraged.

Well the key to unlocking Cowdenbeath appears to be 'give their defenders the ball'. Number 2 with the first touch of a brick wall, #6 with the brain of Harvey Swann and #5 with the left foot of Heather Mills. Impressively shite. At least you might start finding the net against some less experienced and lower quality defences, but I wouldn't have much faith in those cloggers at the back if I were a Blue Brazillian. 

Edited by berwick-the-unbeatable

1 hour ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

Well the key to unlocking Cowdenbeath appears to be 'give their defenders the ball'. Number 2 with the first touch of a brick wall, #6 with the brain of Harvey Swann and #5 with the left foot of Heather Mills. Impressively shite. At least you might start finding the net against some less experienced and lower quality defences, but I wouldn't have much faith in those cloggers at the back if I were a Blue Brazillian. 

It’s just a matter of time before Mensa are at your door.

5 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

Edinburgh have always been good and professional looking with their videos.

Used to do cracking ones for their strip launches in the past.

It was Jordan Allan that was doing their stuff before. He moved to Hearts and doing some decent stuff for them now.

15 minutes ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

Evening gents. The junction bar supporters club have a few old retro tops donated to us and will be auctioning off soon. Looking for the season that this away top was from if anyone can help thanks in advance.

54682034-52F1-4982-BD41-EA746F58BBD2.jpeg

1991/93 Away Kit I think