There was a coo

1 hour ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

I've enjoyed a wind-up in here but that statement up on the Cowden site really seemed a bit of a mess. Alarm bells must be ringing, surely?

• Beginning with a plethora of excuses as to why you're on your arse, to reveal a 30% budget cut? That's f**k all when dropping down. Costs are rising, but you also have the luxury of parachute payments. Sustainability is the issue - the reality is in this league, you can be competitive with a budget that big. 

• Your chairman seems highly respected amongst fans, but an appeal to avoid playing the blame game for sitting in a position he's ultimately accountable for is all a bit Boris. The rest of it came across as claptrap

• Maurice Ross :lol: What an absolute sham of a guy. Whatever your Chairman says, at least he seems a decent guy and wants the best. I'll genuinely worry for Cowdenbeath FC for as long as Ross is around. Yous better hope his innovative new 'team coordinator' role pays off cause f**k me is he out of his depth himself. Already made his excuses for the cup games. What a w**k.

😂😂😂

1 hour ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

I've enjoyed a wind-up in here but that statement up on the Cowden site really seemed a bit of a mess. Alarm bells must be ringing, surely?

• Beginning with a plethora of excuses as to why you're on your arse, to reveal a 30% budget cut? That's f**k all when dropping down. Costs are rising, but you also have the luxury of parachute payments. Sustainability is the issue - the reality is in this league, you can be competitive with a budget that big. 

• Your chairman seems highly respected amongst fans, but an appeal to avoid playing the blame game for sitting in a position he's ultimately accountable for is all a bit Boris. The rest of it came across as claptrap

• Maurice Ross :lol: What an absolute sham of a guy. Whatever your Chairman says, at least he seems a decent guy and wants the best. I'll genuinely worry for Cowdenbeath FC for as long as Ross is around. Yous better hope his innovative new 'team coordinator' role pays off cause f**k me is he out of his depth himself. Already made his excuses for the cup games. What a w**k.

What is it that brings you to write these posts about other clubs?

I couldn’t tell you much about Berwick at all except their surname is horrendous and they are English. Fingers crossed it’s written into the referendum to remove them from Scottish leagues. 

1 hour ago, ronaldincoo said:

Away and take your face for a shite.

1 hour ago, Cowdenleith said:

I’ve got some news for you, nobody’s been wound-up by you, everyone just thinks you’re a twat.

35 minutes ago, NELLY 1 said:

😂😂😂

32 minutes ago, big al said:

What is it that brings you to write these posts about other clubs?

I couldn’t tell you much about Berwick at all except their surname is horrendous and they are English. Fingers crossed it’s written into the referendum to remove them from Scottish leagues. 

Four In A Row | Play Four In A Row on PrimaryGames

Get in there Maurice lad, keep these mutants on the decline! 

42 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Toddy is going to Bo’ness I believe.

He’s appeared as a trialist for Bo’ness but doesn’t appear to have signed yet.

Unpopular opinion but I would have him back at this stage if he was open to an offer, but  we don’t know his opinion of the manager or vice versa so maybe a non starter before you even talk wages.

If not Todd, someone like him, may not be perfect, but been around the block.  To be honest, need 2 or 3 in that mould.

12 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Like that bit of a throwback to the late 70s early 80s but with a modern twist.

Now for the away one….

Was just thinking that meself. Definitely similar to the 77 to 81 one, I think. How about reversing the blue and the white for the away strip. That would look cool.

1 hour ago, ronaldincoo said:

Was just thinking that meself. Definitely similar to the 77 to 81 one, I think. How about reversing the blue and the white for the away strip. That would look cool.

We had the Bukta on in 78/9 but the new one looks like 77 and the 79/80.

A reverse for the away would be smart.

22 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

Hurrah, a goalkeeper, the trialist from Wednesday so a few of you will have seen him.  Looks like he spent last season on loan at Gala Fairydean.

We were always going to sign a keeper for tomorrow!