There was a coo

20 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

It wasn’t live but was the featured game on Scotsport the next day

Yeah, that's right. Now I think about it, I watched it and taped it.

We beat them 2-1 at Central earlier in the season. I nearly lost my voice with all the shouting. Killie spent a fortune on players to get out the division at the first attempt. 

No surprise, we had to play them twice away.

25 minutes ago, CowdenPhil said:

Will we have a goalkeeper signed up for the game vs Airdrie?

Think the window is still open for a few months, but I think (not sure) you can't play trialists in cup games. If that is true, then we would need to sign someone. CC will know for sure.

12 minutes ago, PELE said:

Think the window is still open for a few months, but I think (not sure) you can't play trialists in cup games. If that is true, then we would need to sign someone. CC will know for sure.

I don't think there is a window in the LL. But yeah, no trialists are allowed in the cup.

21 minutes ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

Hoping tomorrow is used for as many trialists as possible seeing as they’ll have to be signed up for the weekends cup game

whilst i agree partly with the statement, need to start attempting to find the best 11 and a settled side to go into the league season

1 hour ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

Hoping tomorrow is used for as many trialists as possible seeing as they’ll have to be signed up for the weekends cup game

Hopefully some new ones as well.

Some of the ones who have featured in the last two games arn’t up to LL standard.

50 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Hopefully some new ones as well.

Some of the ones who have featured in the last two games arn’t up to LL standard.

I’ve only attended the east fife game and I felt for all the trialists as they all came on and then had to play with a man less and the tempo had completely change i’d like for them to start tomorrow.

8 minutes ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

Maurice Ross is absolutely ruining that football club isn't he? Deary me!

Now pal, Jimmy Nicholl ruined us years ago. We've been picking up the pieces ever since. 

1 hour ago, CowdenPhil said:

Now pal, Jimmy Nicholl ruined us years ago. We've been picking up the pieces ever since. 

The final few months of Jimmy's tenure was an utter joke. He should not have returned the season after we beat the Pars. Hindsight and all that I suppose.

1 hour ago, CowdenLoyal said:

The final few months of Jimmy's tenure was an utter joke. He should not have returned the season after we beat the Pars. Hindsight and all that I suppose.

That makes no sense - why would he depart after we beat the Pars?