There was a coo

16 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

First time the starting line up has played together to be fair.

Thought we were doing alright until the two quick fire goals from East Fife.

The second half was a non event having to play the last 25 minutes with 10 men after the boy went off with a head knock and we didn’t have any subs left to replace him.

Yes last 20/25 minutes were a non event cos as well as you guys being down to 10 players we were by then playing with a  team of 17/18 year olds.

Absolutely delighted to announce the junction bar cowdenbeath supporters club are this years match day shorts sponsor. We have always sponsored a player every year but felt as if it was time to step up and we will continue to do our part this year. plenty more to come keep an eye on our page.

3 hours ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

7:30pm junction bar will be revealing our news it may not seem a great deal to some but for a supporters club we are very proud of it.

Don’t put yourself down it’s a great deal!

A good sponsorship of the club.

11 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Don’t put yourself down it’s a great deal!

A good sponsorship of the club.

Thank you, the supporters club have started from fresh this season with a new look and have worked during the off season to secure this deal. As i’ve said its only the start we’ve be doing different fund raising and have some retro shirts to be auctioned off the club will receive the majority of funds raised and we hope to sponsor the shorts for many seasons to come.

7 minutes ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

Thank you, the supporters club have started from fresh this season with a new look and have worked during the off season to secure this deal. As i’ve said its only the start we’ve be doing different fund raising and have some retro shirts to be auctioned off the club will receive the majority of funds raised and we hope to sponsor the shorts for many seasons to come.

A great start to your relaunch.

I suppose this season is a relaunch for the club at all levels.

Im just glad that the fans are still behind the club despite what a couple of shit seasons we have had.

1 hour ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

Absolutely delighted to announce the junction bar cowdenbeath supporters club are this years match day shorts sponsor. We have always sponsored a player every year but felt as if it was time to step up and we will continue to do our part this year. plenty more to come keep an eye on our page.

Well done the Junction Bar supporters . 👏

2 hours ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

Superb 👏👏👏

Just in the door from the match today well what can I say I am aware its a young team we have and to try and stay positive but a few individual performances were dreadful today I am a paying supporter so am entitled to my piece. No.6 Harry who we just announced yesterday was miles off the pace 3/4 seconds late to every tackle didn’t look interested in the slightest boys just skipping past him and no real hunger to chase them. Both centre backs with too many mistakes/stray passes than the acceptable amount lack of winning the first ball for 2 tall strong powerful centre backs. The lack of experience in the team really shows very quiet on the pitch during spells. We 100% need experienced heads simple as that 36 year old alan trouten was excellent for them today didn’t put a foot wrong done his job. On to the positives both full backs were excellent really impressed with young ewan thomson real fight and desire and good on the ball. David struthers looks a player in the middle of the park covered every area pressed them for the time he was on. But we did lose the game in the middle of the park today lucas berry never in it and less said about Harry osborne was poor against swifts and beyond poor today. Subs looked okay no one stood out mario up top certainly did not. Hope the players we were missing today would have changed the game cause that was a tough tough watch.
I am sure Harry Osborne will be delighted you guys are sponsoring his shorts, keep up the encouragement for the young lad [emoji106]

2 hours ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

Rugby park one place i’m yet to see cowden play at so may have to make the midweek journey 

Seen us there a few times best was in 1990 when they narrowly us to clinch promotion before a crowd of 8500.

Think this one will be a bit quieter 😀

2 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

Seen us there a few times best was in 1990 when they narrowly us to clinch promotion before a crowd of 8500.

I was there. It was live on TV as well. Doubt I will go this time. 4 away trips to colts teams in the space of two and a half weeks! Murder.

3 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

I remember that game. We certainly silenced the big crowd for a period of time. Tommy Burns was a big signing for them.

1 hour ago, PELE said:

I was there. It was live on TV as well. Doubt I will go this time. 4 away trips to colts teams in the space of two and a half weeks! Murder.

It wasn’t live but was the featured game on Scotsport the next day