There was a coo

Just now, PELE said:

Yeah. I will give it a miss as well. Rip off. I know a few others also giving it miss as it's a tenner entry.

If they had a cheaper admission they may have got a decent away support going up.

1 minute ago, cowdenbeath said:

We only seen glimpses of him last season be interesting to see how he does in the LL.

The way he and Ompreon played, they made the opposition defence panic (even though it was only a short spell). Hopefully he and Sinclair are a good pairing upfront.

Just now, PELE said:

The way he and Ompreon played, they made the opposition defence panic (even though it was only a short spell). Hopefully he and Sinclair are a good pairing upfront.

And Gilmartin. 3 upfront for me 😀.

If they had a cheaper admission they may have got a decent away support going up.

Aye, I might have went if it was sensibly priced but I'll definitely not be going now.

Usually give friendlies a wide berth anyway but as we're building a new team would have been interesting to see the progress like I did the other week.

A couple of things I noticed from the match preview on the website;

-East Fife are streaming today’s game for £10.

-Cowden have 15 players signed, it doesn’t feel like there have been that many announced, wonder if a couple have signed without any fanfare.

8 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

A couple of things I noticed from the match preview on the website;

-East Fife are streaming today’s game for £10.

-Cowden have 15 players signed, it doesn’t feel like there have been that many announced, wonder if a couple have signed without any fanfare.

15 players have been announced so far all of them are listed on the website.

6 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

15 players have been announced so far all of them are listed on the website.

Hadn’t realised the squad page on the website had been updated, and it’s true there have been 15 players announced, it didn’t feel like it. 

More trialists today which is essential, but hopefully a spine of a team for next week will emerge today though.

Just now, Cowdenleith said:

Hadn’t realised the squad page on the website had been updated, and it’s true there have been 15 players announced, it didn’t feel like it. 

More trialists today which is essential, but hopefully a spine of a team for next week will emerge today though.

Have to admit I didn’t realise it was than much!

8 minutes ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

Terrible from east fife bumping the prices up cause lowland league cowden are coming with a handful of trialists yet here I am still planning on travelling through and spending the money to watch us only because I missed fridays game I want to see the new squad.

Kind of tempted partly as it’s the first weekend in months that my daughter doesn’t have any matches for school/club, so it’s a little bit of ‘what are we gonna do with all this time?’  Not sure the missus is fully on board, maybe she’s right and should save the pennies for the many, many matches ahead.

On 27/06/2022 at 17:16, Cowdenleith said:

No sinky today main striker. Should b back for next Saturday.. couple lads out at the back illness only. 

Hopefully good game and good workout. Some trialists for sure. 

10 quid is a joke.  Sam denham out for them today. 

9 minutes ago, NELLY 1 said:

No sinky today main striker. Should b back for next Saturday.. couple lads out at the back illness only. 

Shame Sinclair isn’t playing would have liked to have seen him.

Be interesting to see ifs trialists who featured last week or new ones.

Was going to go but asking £10 is pure greed. No thanks.