There was a coo

If I was a Cowdenbeath fan I'd be a bit annoyed that one of the festive fixtures is a home game v Hearts B. Wonder if they chose that deliberately thinking it would attract a decent crowd? East Kilbride last up though could be a potential title showdown!
A potential title showdown [emoji23][emoji23]

51 minutes ago, therewasacoo said:

I assume they have put the wrong fixtures on this graphic as website is completely different

https://slfl.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/The-Scottish-Lowland-Football-League-Season-2022-23-Fixture-List.pdf

They simply listed all the teams in alphabetical order and put it up as the opening fixtures 😀

36 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

If I was a Cowdenbeath fan I'd be a bit annoyed that one of the festive fixtures is a home game v Hearts B. Wonder if they chose that deliberately thinking it would attract a decent crowd? East Kilbride last up though could be a potential title showdown!

You've been on the drink obviously.

16 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

I can see 18 both home and away on the Cowden website, maybe corrected any glitches you were seeing earlier.

Yeah. It's fixed now.

11 minutes ago, therewasacoo said:

Chris aikamhenze has posted our fixtures on instagram with the ⌛️Emoji making me wonder if he has signed on for next season

D8507B96-1415-4BCF-8C92-0159F6B49B03.png

Great if he has. He would have been one of my first signings.

I cannot believe 3 of our first 5 matches are the bloody Colt teams. We lose all them with a young team and you wonder if the confidence disappears....

Don't know about Hearts B team but I do know that Rangers and Celtic B teams last season really mixed their starting 11's depending on their other commitments.
It really was a matter of luck whether you were playing against a really strong B team or a much weakened one. That's one of the reasons they shouldn't be in the LL. Damages the sporting integrity of the competition.

After asking about the match day programme, going to ask another question for those in the know, is streaming of home matches likely to happen this season?

Being in Edinburgh and having family commitments (daughter’s football training and matches almost feels like a full time job!) I can’t always get to games, but can often make it home in time for a stream.

Streamed a number of games last year, the quality was very good, as was the commentary.

I appreciate that it would have to add up financially, and I did notice in one of the programmes at the end of the season that the streaming figures had got quite low for some games.

6 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Don't know about Hearts B team but I do know that Rangers and Celtic B teams last season really mixed their starting 11's depending on their other commitments.
It really was a matter of luck whether you were playing against a really strong B team or a much weakened one. That's one of the reasons they shouldn't be in the LL. Damages the sporting integrity of the competition.

I hope you shaft the three of them. 

8 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

When we play Celtic the first team have a home friendly with Norwich.

When we play Rangers they have a home league game with Killie.

4 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

After asking about the match day programme, going to ask another question for those in the know, is streaming of home matches likely to happen this season?

Being in Edinburgh and having family commitments (daughter’s football training and matches almost feels like a full time job!) I can’t always get to games, but can often make it home in time for a stream.

Streamed a number of games last year, the quality was very good, as was the commentary.

I appreciate that it would have to add up financially, and I did notice in one of the programmes at the end of the season that the streaming figures had got quite low for some games.

Never heard about the live stream sure someone on here will be able to advise.

3 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Never heard about the live stream sure someone on here will be able to advise.

I noticed a week or so back that the club were looking for someone to video games, and create a highlights package as they do at the the moment.

Doesn’t mean that games will or won’t be streamed I suppose, but as they are being filmed anyway, I hold out hope. 😀

13 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I hope you shaft the three of them. 

Much as I hope we do, it is probably very unlikely, especially as all 3 are away from home. Could see us well down the league early doors.