There was a coo

2 hours ago, highlandcowden said:

😂

no rush from this lot,is there

To be fair unlike the SPFL who have a full time office staff the LL don’t.

There is always a delay as the fixture secretary has to wait until the SPFL ones are done due to ground shares,

Next he will have the EOS ones to do.

No doubt he will have a full time job and a life to fit in as well.

31 minutes ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

Does anyone have an idea if the club are doing sponsorship packages again for next season? Player sponsorship, match ball etc? Something the junction bar supporters club will be looking into

I imagine we will be don’t see any reason not to.

43 minutes ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

Does anyone have an idea if the club are doing sponsorship packages again for next season? Player sponsorship, match ball etc? Something the junction bar supporters club will be looking into

Yes they are. I have already been contacted about match ball sponsorship and I’m going to take a match. 
They were waiting til the fixtures were out before looking at dates. 

14 minutes ago, therewasacoo said:

I assume they have put the wrong fixtures on this graphic as website is completely different

https://slfl.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/The-Scottish-Lowland-Football-League-Season-2022-23-Fixture-List.pdf

What a mess the leagues social media have made of that, right enough it was always said 23 July was the first weekend.

I see first home game is on Tuesday 26th against the podcast lot.

Edited by Cowdenleith

4 minutes ago, therewasacoo said:

I assume they have put the wrong fixtures on this graphic as website is completely different

https://slfl.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/The-Scottish-Lowland-Football-League-Season-2022-23-Fixture-List.pdf

Safe to say so. The Lowland social media side of things made a few glaring mistakes last season. Like sending people to the wrong ground in one of the playoffs if I remember right.

1 hour ago, Cowdenleith said:

Hopefully the magnificent match day programme will continue as well, at least for league and the main cup competitions?

A game at Central Park just wouldn’t be the same without it.

The programme goes on you’ll be glad to hear.

Plenty of new opponents to read about!

Tough start to the campaign and a few midweek home fixtures which is disappointing probably for Cowdenbeath that is of course if the fixtures are correct 

Not particularly great that there appears to be incorrect information regarding the fixture list where there is contradicting fixture information on the league site for the coming season. Not a good start but we all make mistakes and sure it will be corrected but you really have to get this information spot on as you start to question why did they think it was they fixtures. I would have thought this would be checked.

Edited by Cowden316

Berwick away is 29th of October. We finish the season away to Spartans and then at home to East Kilbride.

I cannot believe 3 of our first 5 matches are the bloody Colt teams. We lose all them with a young team and you wonder if the confidence disappears....