There was a coo

Good luck to Mango. I am sure there were plenty of teams interested. He will be a key player for Tranent.

Maybe we will get a few (more experienced) players through loans when we get closer to the season starting (not that it is far off now).

If we keep signing up players who are the same age range as those already signed people will think we are a colts team 🙂.

13 hours ago, PELE said:

Good luck to Mango. I am sure there were plenty of teams interested. He will be a key player for Tranent.

Maybe we will get a few (more experienced) players through loans when we get closer to the season starting (not that it is far off now).

If we keep signing up players who are the same age range as those already signed people will think we are a colts team 🙂.

Doubt we would get experienced loan players , it’s young boys that get loaned out.

Looks like no signing announced today.

I kinda thought we were doing this one announcement a day to keep the interest going, and there were a bunch agreed (even a small bunch!), didn’t realise it was because we are only signing them day by day.  😬

Edited by Cowdenleith

41 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

I kinda thought we were doing this one announcement a day to keep the interest going, and there were a bunch agreed (even a small bunch!), didn’t realise it was because we are only signing them day by day.  😬

Still time they mostly do it at 9.

57 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

Or maybe there are quite a few more agreed and we are just doing the paperwork.  We aren’t signing them one a day

11 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

Doubt we would get experienced loan players , it’s young boys that get loaned out.

That's what I was meaning. They will be young, but still probably more experience than our current squad.

12 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

So far, only Cammy Gill has a SPFL contract at Arbroath while Morrison, Swann and Mango have signed for LL teams and none of the others in the relegated side have yet secured a contract. ?

If you are counting loanees (and he was out of contact at the end of last season anyway), Sam Denham has signed for East Fife.

Edited by Cowdenleith

15 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

So far, only Cammy Gill has a SPFL contract at Arbroath while Morrison, Swann and Mango have signed for LL teams and none of the others in the relegated side have yet secured a contract. ?

Ross Pollock has signed for Crossgates. 

Sammy Ompreon has a wee YouTube channel, as youngsters do, my daughter likes the videos he posts.

He posted one the other day doing some pre-season training on his own in the park, presumably in the London area.

Guess he’s not got a team organised yet…..a chap can dream can’t he?

Sammy Ompreon has a wee YouTube channel, as youngsters do, my daughter likes the videos he posts.
He posted one the other day doing some pre-season training on his own in the park, presumably in the London area.
Guess he’s not got a team organised yet…..a chap can dream can’t he?

He has a Tiktok as well haha! i have been commenting on them most days saying to come back! We have to dream i suppose [emoji38]

2 minutes ago, SilkybeathJr said:

He has a Tiktok as well haha! i have been commenting on them most days saying to come back! We have to dream i suppose emoji38.png

It’s probably on TikTok that my daughters sees them right enough, same videos I guess.

Seems an engaging and confident chap, I like the cut of his jib, will be interested to see how he gets on wherever he ends up.