There was a coo

Oh yes finally here it is, welcome scott sinclair plenty goals 
Pub league level signing !!!

.......joking of course. Wish he had been signed by the BU's to be honest. Watched him in a few Bo'ness Athletic games. He has everything in the locker. Pace, skill, shooting ability and stamina.

What impressed me most was he passes when he should pass and he shoots when he should shoot. So many forwards get their decision making wrong. Sinclair will be a hit with the Cowdenbeath fans.

9 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Pub league level signing !!!

.......joking of course. Wish he had been signed by the BU's to be honest. Watched him in a few Bo'ness Athletic games. He has everything in the locker. Pace, skill, shooting ability and stamina.

What impressed me most was he passes when he should pass and he shoots when he should shoot. So many forwards get their decision making wrong. Sinclair will be a hit with the Cowdenbeath fans.

Refreshing to hear!! Just know his stats but no heard about the style of player he is so good to have a bit of insight. Hopefully he puts BU to the sword🤣

28 minutes ago, Only coo in the village said:

Two very positive signings by Cowden. Great to see someone with the promise of goals in them again. I actually like the gradual announcement of who is coming in. As Nelly said, it builds up interest and excitement and a chance for a bit of discussion amongst the support. Pleased to see such positive developments after some very disappointing times. 
Well done by the manager and of course the board. Keep up the good work :) . 

As you say gives us something to discuss everyday!

Hes a player with development in him. Great finisher actually got a good spring in the air. Shoots from everywhere..  will maybe be frustrating at times but he will be different to what we have had.

Best of luck to him.

10 minutes ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

Harvey swann signed with spartans did not expect that somehow thought he would play in league two still. Its a loss in my eyes

Yeah. Played in the right position Harvey can be a really effective player. However, just need to go with what we have got.

1 hour ago, PELE said:

Yeah. Played in the right position Harvey can be a really effective player. However, just need to go with what we have got.

Not really fussed nice guy and all that be like a good few others he was with us far too long.

What would you say his correct position is?

A complete clear out may not be such a bad thing people seem to forget the guys who are leaving got us relegated.

Edited by cowdenbeath

1 hour ago, cowdenbeath said:

Not really fussed nice guy and all that be like a good few others he was with us far too long.

A complete clear out may not be such a bad thing people seem to forget the guys who are leaving got us relegated.

Yeah I get that, but I would have kept him if possible, from that announcement earlier in the week of some comings and goings it seemed like there was a chance he would stay.

Spartans though, really?

14 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

Yeah I get that, but I would have kept him if possible, from that announcement earlier in the week of some comings and goings it seemed like there was a chance he would stay.

Spartans though, really?

Aye the indication in the paper was he may have stayed.

Can only presume he has been offered better from Spartans.

Its of course his right to do what’s best for him but no point in us bothering if he didn’t want to be here.

Edited by cowdenbeath

7 minutes ago, CowdenLoyal said:

I like Harvey and definitely wouldn't be against keeping him. However he sold the jerseys big time in the playoff and part of a failing side repeatedly.

Probably best for both club and player.

What’s done is now done.

I thought he was a bit overrated by some of our fans.

As you say he let us down big time in the Bonnyrigg game with his two badly timed tackles.

2 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

Agree with this. Harvey has not really been effective in the last couple of years.

Edited by ronaldincoo

For the last few seasons our squad has been made up of Lowland League standard players. Over last few seasons most players that left us end up in the Lowland League. I can remember only about 5 that left us and went to another team in Spfl 1 & 2. 

Anyway best of luck to Harvey and thanks for your service to Cowden. 

Next season is a rebuild for us with a young team and we need to see how we fare. It's going to be interesting next season. 

Teams like Spartans, EK will be at the top end and we need to realise that some departing Cowden players will want to join these sides. 

20 minutes ago, CowdenPhil said:

For the last few seasons our squad has been made up of Lowland League standard players. Over last few seasons most players that left us end up in the Lowland League. I can remember only about 5 that left us and went to another team in Spfl 1 & 2. 

Anyway best of luck to Harvey and thanks for your service to Cowden. 

Next season is a rebuild for us with a young team and we need to see how we fare. It's going to be interesting next season. 

Teams like Spartans, EK will be at the top end and we need to realise that some departing Cowden players will want to join these sides. 

A fair point Phil most who have left have went downwards rather than upwards.