There was a coo

So big changes coming up to the playing squad unsurprisingly.  

https://www.centralfifetimes.com/news/20192559.cowdenbeath-signing-news-central-park-busy-transfer-activity/

11-13 new players ready to sign. 

However, definitely not staying on at Central Park are striker Dave Carty, goalkeeper Craig McDowall, midfielder/striker Andrew Barrowman, central midfielder Gavin Morrison - who has joined Spartans -, winger Joe Moore, and experienced players Liam Buchanan and Craig Barr, along with midfielder Bobby Barr, who has retired.

It is also possible that we will also be re-signing a few of last year’s squad who the manager feels can play a valuable role in the Lowland League campaign.

28 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

https://www.centralfifetimes.com/news/20192559.cowdenbeath-signing-news-central-park-busy-transfer-activity/

Didn't realise Bobby Barr had officially retired but think he's been retired for a couple of seasons now.

38 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

Exciting times ahead looking forward to welcoming fresh blood, Would be a fan of keeping harvey and playing him higher up the pitch. Kyle miller I’m not gonna get started on him positive vibes only on here🤣

13 minutes ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

Exciting times ahead looking forward to welcoming fresh blood, Would be a fan of keeping harvey and playing him higher up the pitch. Kyle miller I’m not gonna get started on him positive vibes only on here🤣

I thought you'd said Kyle was retiring as well?

1 hour ago, iateallthepies said:

Gutted to lose Mango, nothing but praise for his efforts for us.

Yeah, that’s the one name amongst those mentioned that is a bit of a gut punch, Barrowman as well, but guess he was never likely as on a short term deal.

11 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Looks like we are losing all of our better players.

Have to admit I’m not against ripping it up and starting again.

After all our better players weren’t able to keep us in L2.

The last two seasons were dire resulting in us losing our SPFL status.

I imagine some would have been on decent wages which we couldn’t afford in the Lowland League.

By the sounds of his previous statements it alway seemed to be that the manager was always going to make wholesale changes even if we were still in the SPFL.

Be interesting who he brings in and where our old players end up.

Edited by cowdenbeath