There was a coo

All the LL clubs are in the same boat with players. I reckon the BU's are confident on only 6 players for the season ahead. There are others lined up who have made noises about signing but everyone knows a lot of them are mercenary whores who are looking for a better financial offer. We ended up fielding 37 players last season for loads of reasons so no surprise the BU's season was shambolic.

11 hours ago, NELLY 1 said:

Tbh putting out things like this helps no one eh. Every player will have their own reasons for leaving or staying.

My own view point is that the club needs to go in a different direction why reward failure by offering contracts to a huge portion of players some of whom we likely couldn't keep due the wages they were on.

Gav as an example likely was wanting to keep. Maybe got offered slight more money (not sure) maybe wanted a new challenge or different voice/training etc etc theres loads of factors in boys leaving or staying.

I know this berwick trumpet will pipe up but signings are on way and 3 or 4 are already agreed it's just about putting it out there and that will happen most likely this week and next. 

It's an exciting time for cowden and its gr8 fans are enthusiastic about the new era we are in. Hopefully the club can put a winning football team on the pitch and get that excitement levels rising again.

Well said mate and im glad the fans are seeing some positives, despite the relegation, i definitely thought dropping into the non league, was like the worst thing ever, starting to think if we rebuild and come up more prepared it will be more rewarding for us in long run

Alot of billy big bollocks chat going on from the newbies.😁 

Nothing us simpletons down at the tumbleweed valley haven’t heard before. 

We heard the same noises from shire fans. And to lesser degree from the berwick fans when they landed in our wee shitehole.

But you might just have to get used to it cause you could be here a while. Its a tough league with alot of good teams.

Not the best supported clubs for sure. But still good clubs, trying hard to attract fans at a difficult time. And some of theses 1 man a dog outfits have very decent sides as you shall see.

The threads are quieter than you will be used to. But should pick up when football starts again.

Anyway welcome. Think yous might enjoy the journey. (For a bit)

New grounds to see, winning more often than not. And the chance to visit the legendry kpark. We are even laying a brand new state of the art pitch just for yous.😁

Enjoy this period of hope because believe me it will not last. Your first pummeling by some utter jobbers will be your worst day as a football fan. 

I'm still mentally recovering from losing 7-4 to Selkirk in September 2016. 

Although I seen Scott Sinclair is coming to the LL, was mentioned earlier in the thread? Is Cowden his destination?

2 minutes ago, craigiemack said:

Enjoy this period of hope because believe me it will not last. Your first pummeling by some utter jobbers will be your worst day as a football fan. 

Although I seen Scott Sinclair is coming to the LL, was mentioned earlier in the thread? Is Cowden his destination?

I’m still not over the 5-1 humping from your lot craigie. Shires finest lowland hour.

5 minutes ago, craigiemack said:

Indeed so I believe the contracts signed.

33 minutes ago, johnmc80 said:

Alot of billy big bollocks chat going on from the newbies.😁 

Nothing us simpletons down at the tumbleweed valley haven’t heard before. 

We heard the same noises from shire fans. And to lesser degree from the berwick fans when they landed in our wee shitehole.

But you might just have to get used to it cause you could be here a while. Its a tough league with alot of good teams.

Not the best supported clubs for sure. But still good clubs, trying hard to attract fans at a difficult time. And some of theses 1 man a dog outfits have very decent sides as you shall see.

The threads are quieter than you will be used to. But should pick up when football starts again.

Anyway welcome. Think yous might enjoy the journey. (For a bit)

New grounds to see, winning more often than not. And the chance to visit the legendry kpark. We are even laying a brand new state of the art pitch just for yous.😁

Cowden have already played at K park. A soulless community Astro, nothing more. What a day out that is.

To be honest regarding the football, don’t think any Cowden fans expect to go back up at this stage. Don’t think anyone really has a clue how good or bad the team will be and what half the opponents will be like. 
Doesn’t matter how many fans clubs have, Cowden are hardly well supported. That’s the main reason they are here now.

Would imagine EK will be up near the top challenging, enjoy your season. 

21 minutes ago, Only coo in the village said:

To be fair,you were always fairly shit for umpteen years before you were relegated into this oblivion. Thought that would have hardened you up by that ? ;) 

Cowden supporters have low expectations after our bomb like plummet from the dizzy heights of playing in the Championship. We are where we deserve to be and an earlier suggestion of us playing Billy Big Baws is just fucking hilarious. 

It gave me a good chuckle too.😀

I don't think there are any Cowden fans who think we'll be winning the league this season. I'd be disappointed if we weren't competitive with the teams at the top but I wouldn't be surprised if we weren't. 

Loving all the other teams fans coming on saying "omg look how confident you lot all are!" 🤣

17 minutes ago, StevieLes II said:

Will Cowden make which way they voted on the B teams public?

I think Cowden Cowboy has always been very clear on here as to how the club stand on the matter.  There was a huge bit in the programme about it as well last year.  We're against it.

If I remember right CC did argue on here that he could understand some of the reasons behind clubs voting for it but it's not something we're in favour of.

Want Cowden to resign out of the Lowland League with their shitey B teams go straight to EOFSL or form a new breakaway non league. If not, the club should refuse to play B team fixtures. 

Lowland League it's a joke.