There was a coo

2 hours ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Never got used to losing Markus.

He was definitely never going to stay with us.

As I said earlier players come and go it’s just a job for them no point of bothering when someone moves.

2 hours ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

I don’t think alot of it is to do with players leaving us to get better deals I know some players had there issues with Mo, heard from toddys mum that they almost had a bust up in the changing room. Don’t blame Mo he can’t be all nice after some of they performances last season especially from the likes of jamie todd😂 

Things like what you mention happen at every club every week no big deal.

He was definitely never going to stay with us.
As I said earlier players come and go it’s just a job for them no point of bothering when someone moves.

Every player will leave us. But when you get a really good one it’s sad to lose them. Don’t think anyone can say that they weren’t bothered when we lost Markus.

2 hours ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Every player will leave us. But when you get a really good one it’s sad to lose them. Don’t think anyone can say that they weren’t bothered when we lost Markus.

If anything due to his injury we probably got him for longer.

I imagine a fully fit Markus would have been signed in the summer of 2006 by someone.

Its always sad when you lose someone of that quality like him, Kane Hemmings, Greg Stewart etc.

It used to bother me when I was a younger but as I got older I got more realistic about these things.

1 hour ago, bravehearts dad said:

That’s cos most of the other clubs have no fans, as you will soon realise.

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

Cowdenbeath will have already been to games at most of the LL grounds. Well travelled in football is Andy. 

7 hours ago, NELLY 1 said:

Tbh putting out things like this helps no one eh. Every player will have their own reasons for leaving or staying.

My own view point is that the club needs to go in a different direction why reward failure by offering contracts to a huge portion of players some of whom we likely couldn't keep due the wages they were on.

Gav as an example likely was wanting to keep. Maybe got offered slight more money (not sure) maybe wanted a new challenge or different voice/training etc etc theres loads of factors in boys leaving or staying.

I know this berwick trumpet will pipe up but signings are on way and 3 or 4 are already agreed it's just about putting it out there and that will happen most likely this week and next. 

It's an exciting time for cowden and its gr8 fans are enthusiastic about the new era we are in. Hopefully the club can put a winning football team on the pitch and get that excitement levels rising again.

So just to be clear, Cowdenbeath0-3 can't share stories because you're Cowdenbeath's resident ITK. Good stuff.

19 minutes ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

So just to be clear, Cowdenbeath0-3 can't share stories because you're Cowdenbeath's resident ITK. Good stuff.

Hmmm dont recall saying that read the post ya bellend. Jog on pal.

2011 when the Blue Brazil beat Bo'ness United 0-3 in the Scottish Cup. Ryan Scanlon red carded in first 20 minutes and our Plan A went out the window. The reorganised BU set up gave Colin Cameron the time and space to run the game. To rub salt in the wound big Stuart Hunter got a red near the end. Horrid viewing for the BU faithful.

Hopefully we get a bit of revenge this season.

8 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

2011 when the Blue Brazil beat Bo'ness United 0-3 in the Scottish Cup. Ryan Scanlon red carded in first 20 minutes and our Plan A went out the window. The reorganised BU set up gave Colin Cameron the time and space to run the game. To rub salt in the wound big Stuart Hunter got a red near the end. Horrid viewing for the BU faithful.

https://youtu.be/cfHyeL660rI

13 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Cowden beat your team 11 years ago and you’re still pining for revenge? 

This league really is tumbleweed.

14 minutes ago, big al said:

Suppose it was the last time we played them.

At least the guy is trying to have a decent debate dosn’t seem to be much to have that with down here.

Revenge like roast beef is best tasted cold !!

To be honest I have nothing against Cowdenbeath and am looking forward to the games v the BU's.

I only popped on here for a wee bit banter and to gauge the expectations of the Cowden Massive.

Get the impression that you don't really know what to expect. Expect thrills and spills.

Just now, Deanburn Dave said:

Revenge like roast beef is best tasted cold !!

To be honest I have nothing against Cowdenbeath and am looking forward to the games v the BU's.

I only popped on here for a wee bit banter and to gauge the expectations of the Cowden Massive.

Get the impression that you don't really know what to expect. Expect thrills and spills.

Have to see who we retain and sign before we can make a judgment on how we will do.

whatever it will not be good a side as the one in 2011.

I was over at that one only time I’ve been back since was your cup replay with Wick.