There was a coo

1 hour ago, Vimto90 said:

Losing aw yer best players and we have just signed Craig Bryson.

Levels.

Fans of other teams that come onto another’s thread with the sole intention of gloating at their misfortune are a sad wee bunch.

Particularly one whose team have never played above the third tier of Scottish football.

It’s not something I would do, though if your case if Stenhousemuir suffer the misfortune, I will make a one off exception and thoroughly enjoy it.

Edited by Cowdenleith

12 hours ago, Vimto90 said:

Losing aw yer best players and we have just signed Craig Bryson.

Levels.

He will spend more time injured. Good signing if fit but can't see it happening.

You could maybe steal some of his medals to make it look like you have won something.

Myself and wife are dealing with merchandise this year and will be running the club shop as well as selling stock at Lucie Sue Gifts. We are looking to sell some Cowden well known slogans on tshirts, mugs etc. I will post a poll to gather interest on what would be popular.

We will also look to enhance the bluebell coo image for the young supporters. Hopefully we can all supporting

this new venture and get the Cowden tops and merchandise moving forward

6 hours ago, silkybeath said:

Myself and wife are dealing with merchandise this year and will be running the club shop as well as selling stock at Lucie Sue Gifts. We are looking to sell some Cowden well known slogans on tshirts, mugs etc. I will post a poll to gather interest on what would be popular.

We will also look to enhance the bluebell coo image for the young supporters. Hopefully we can all supporting

Good stuff SB🤙

9 hours ago, silkybeath said:

Best of luck going forward with this venture.

Maybe a potential market in the toy market ie a soft toy Coo, Hoodies I think could be popular. Slippers, Craft beer again, phone cover's, School bag's, pint beer glass? Seasonal Blue Brazil Tv DVD 

Edited by Cowden316

2 hours ago, Cowden316 said:

Best of luck going forward with this venture.

Maybe a potential market in the toy market ie a soft toy Coo, Hoodies I think could be popular. Slippers, Craft beer again, phone cover's, School bag's, pint beer glass? Seasonal Blue Brazil Tv DVD 

Didn’t we used to have the phone covers a few years ago no idea if they are still on the go.

A seasonal DVD would be a good idea but unless we had a good start to the new season a 2022 edition could well be a nightmare.

Another thing which was good a few years ago was the club calendar.

On 03/06/2022 at 12:07, Cowdenleith said:

Yikes, if the club wanted to keep him, and couldn’t offer him better terms than Spartans (and I realise there may be other factors like work and family commitments) then player recruitment is going to be more difficult than any of us fans could imagine.

Fingers crossed for more positive news soon.

Careful, you'll prompt Nelly to come along and claim that there'll be news to report 'any time now' and have Muzza claiming that the tinpot teams you do sign dross from are Champions League quality with that kind of patter.

On 03/06/2022 at 22:45, Cowdenleith said:

Fans of other teams that come onto another’s thread with the sole intention of gloating at their misfortune are a sad wee bunch.

😁

28 minutes ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

Careful, you'll prompt Nelly to come along and claim that there'll be news to report 'any time now' and have Muzza claiming that the tinpot teams you do sign dross from are Champions League quality with that kind of patter.

😁

There will be news to report soon.

23 minutes ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

😁

The Berwick thread has a fair bit of tumbleweed blowing through it, so I can see why you might want to join in the best and busiest thread in the section.