There was a coo

Just noticed this, club trying to resurrect a supporters club for away games, looking for people to commit.  Not any good for me as I am I’m Edinburgh, but could be a good initiative especially as a lot of the games are not too far to travel.

http://www.cowdenbeathfc.com/index.php?act=viewNews&id=3173

Edited by Cowdenleith

Only watched Bo’ness Athletic once but they are well below the level they could be, scored a lot of goals and beat a lot of teams further up the pyramid. Absolutely worth a punt, if we are signing him. 

20 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

No idea if he plans to stay in Scotland, but wonder if Sammy Ompreon has had any offers, be shocked if he hasn’t. I think our chances of keeping him would be about 1%. 😞

There is absolutely no chance Sammy will be playing in the Lowland League next season. 

2 minutes ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

There is absolutely no chance Sammy will be playing in the Lowland League next season. 

I know, I know, a chap can dream of a lottery winner coming along to bankroll our march back to the ‘big time’ can’t he? 😆

18 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

Just noticed this, club trying to resurrect a supporters club for away games, looking for people to commit.  Not any good for me as I am I’m Edinburgh, but could be a good initiative especially as a lot of the games are not too far to travel.

Respect

The idea of coming out of East Kilbride and Cumbernauld and trying to get back to Cowdenbeath after a night game by public transport is probably impossible.

29 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

Good idea trying to get more people to away games but there is already supporter clubs who run buses and advertise it most weeks the club should be looking at getting in contact with them will fill buses easier.

4 hours ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Carty staying exciting?

I can't see Carty staying. MoRo played him here and there and then dropped him. Carty hadn't played a competitive game since the previous November so was up against it. Some fans criticisms about him way over the top. 

9 minutes ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

Good idea trying to get more people to away games but there is already supporter clubs who run buses and advertise it most weeks the club should be looking at getting in contact with them will fill buses easier.

There hasn’t been regular supporters busses for years.

9 minutes ago, CowdenPhil said:

I can't see Carty staying. MoRo played him here and there and then dropped him. Carty hadn't played a competitive game since the previous November so was up against it. Some fans criticisms about him way over the top. 

His back career record isn’t very good for someone his age to be honest.

Never seems to last anywhere too long.

3 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

I know last year the junction bar supporters club didn’t run many as results on the park weren’t filling buses i’m sure a 30/40 seater ran from them to edin city though a few weeks before the season ended. But I have seen there facebook posts mentioning about running buses.

2 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Yes, other than the play-off, I remember that one of the boozers organised one for the Edinburgh City Friday night match in February, but not something I have seen on a regular basis in a while.

3 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

There hasn’t been regular supporters 

Just now, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

I know last year the junction bar supporters club didn’t run many as results on the park weren’t filling buses i’m sure a 30/40 seater ran from them to edin city though a few weeks before the season ended. But I have seen there facebook posts mentioning about running buses.

JB Supporters Club bus was sold a few weeks ago. Last bus to Edinburgh City was a hire. Good to see the club running with the idea

18 minutes ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

Not on Facebook but the only time l have seen a bus from there was the Edinburgh City one you mention.

I believe they sold their minibus.

47 minutes ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

Everyone should be pulling in the same direction.

The Cowdenbeath FC Supporters Club asked the club to put out a post on their behalf to gauge the interest in running a bus to away games again. If the Junction Bar have sold their bus then why not declare an interest in going on the Cowdenbeath FC Supporters Club bus? It shouldn't be an us vs them, this isn't a competition.

Only seen Sinclair twice, seen Tiwi Daramola several times. Both good forwards to watch as fast and tricky. Sinclair looks the more clinical finisher. Tiwi scored about 1 in 4 chances in the games I watched most of which were saves rather than him missing the goals.

Both would be good signings in the LL.
Bo'ness Athletic tweeted today that Tiwi Daramola has signed a contract extension to stay at Athletic.

6 minutes ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

Everyone should be pulling in the same direction.

The Cowdenbeath FC Supporters Club asked the club to put out a post on their behalf to gauge the interest in running a bus to away games again. If the Junction Bar have sold their bus then why not declare an interest in going on the Cowdenbeath FC Supporters Club bus? It shouldn't be an us vs them, this isn't a competition.

I for one will definitely enquire about it but would like to find out whos running the bus etc cause I can remember back in the championship days when the club ran a bus you were treated like a prisoner too scared to breathe.

9 minutes ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

I for one will definitely enquire about it but would like to find out whos running the bus etc cause I can remember back in the championship days when the club ran a bus you were treated like a prisoner too scared to breathe.

I'm sure if you email the club, they'll be able to let you know.

19 minutes ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

I remember those days, being told you were a disgrace to Cowdenbeath Fc cos you had a few cans on the bus. Who can forget the speed bump incident at Dumbarton 🤣