There was a coo

On 29/05/2022 at 16:52, Cowden Cowboy said:

97F0E4C0-0CE8-4D9D-B84A-E3195C95832A.jpeg

Nothing inspires confidence like a strategy created in Microsoft Paint.

On 29/05/2022 at 21:33, AlansHotBath said:

He was rubbish for us as well a few seasons ago at this level, I think Forfar actually paid a transfer fee for him when he left, staggeringly. He should sign for Berwick this season to complete the full set. 

No chance. He's at least 5 years too young.

1 hour ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

Nothing inspires confidence like a strategy created in Microsoft Paint.

No chance. He's at least 5 years too young.

Good job that wasn’t how the ‘strategy’ was created - you are confusing ‘strategy’ with an illustration as well

15 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Carty staying exciting?

Apologies worded it wrong😂 if the 50+ goals striker is signing is exciting. Carty after what I seen last season not exciting and also no more miller excites me yes great servant to the club but dreadful last few seasons.

Edited by cowdenbeath0-3

20 hours ago, Cowden Cowboy said:

Good job that wasn’t how the ‘strategy’ was created - you are confusing ‘strategy’ with an illustration as well

It's still a laughably shite illustration, Cowden Cowboy. Never mind, I'm sure it'll help along with your policy of signing 50 goal Sunday league jobbers. Enjoy 10th!

Only seen Sinclair twice, seen Tiwi Daramola several times. Both good forwards to watch as fast and tricky. Sinclair looks the more clinical finisher. Tiwi scored about 1 in 4 chances in the games I watched most of which were saves rather than him missing the goals.

Both would be good signings in the LL.

2 hours ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

So i’m led to believe not that familiar with him but anyone who’s scoring that amount of goals in a season is impressive.

I seen Bo’ness Athletic a few weeks ago and neither of the 2 strikers scored must have been the first time this season as they scored over 100 goals between them.

To be fair them and opponents Armadale cancelled each other out.

Edited by cowdenbeath

47 minutes ago, CowdenMiners1204 said:

Although it's 3 (or 4) leagues below LL, a 100 goal partnership is serious composure. They are both young too!

It’s a bit of a false ranking all the west Lothian sides got lumped in Conference X.

In reality the top sides would do alright at a higher level.

16 minutes ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

It's still a laughably shite illustration, Cowden Cowboy. Never mind, I'm sure it'll help along with your policy of signing 50 goal Sunday league jobbers. Enjoy 10th!

Bo’ness Athletic are certainly not Sunday league,

3 hours ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

Hearing big cartys still signed for next season? Miller hanging up the boots and a 50+ goals last season striker inbound… exciting times if true

I really, really don’t like putting any players down that play for Cowden but there were a number of times last season that I felt I could have contributed more than Carty. And I’ve not played competitive football for a long time. 😬

If it’s true he is staying, nothing would please me more than for him to ram my words down my throat with a good season.

Carty gets a bit of unfair stick. He didn't play many minutes for us and he looks alright. He fluffed a few opportunities, but so did the others.

Will we sign Aikamhenze? He looked the part whenever he played.