There was a coo

2 hours ago, 1GregStewart said:

Extremely amateur bait there. 

Don't do baiting, if you read my previous posts on your thread you will see I am fair and open minded. 

What I said in the post is the first thought that came into my mind upon reading about the invitation.  There will be others that believe it to be true. 

Personally cant imagine the beaks are intelligent enough to think along those lines.

2 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

I've long stopped bothering what folk on here say.

The trick on any forum for me is to not get personal. There are those who resort to name calling and the like as soon as you question what they say or put forward an alternative viewpoint.

It's a forum and has no impact on my life other than entertainment.

It is informative but for the most part it's about the bants.

5 minutes ago, Only coo in the village said:

Bore off and go and do something more interesting than haunting Lowland League threads. 

Fair enough, I'll be waiting for you in the EOSFL.

12 minutes ago, Only coo in the village said:

Who gives a Flying Flamingo?????? 

You should have ended with 'show me the money'.

😎😎

38 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

It is Berwick should have got a place last season.

Can't blame Cowden for accepting the invite, it's basically a winning lottery ticket and they'd be absolutely stupid not to. It's just another example of how shambolic Scottish football at a time when reminders of that are all too frequent.  

36 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

£22 K .......and don't forget their parachute payment !!!

Will the financial power of Cowdenbeath propel them back into League Two this season ?

Supporters trust being launched soon as well with the aim of raising funds each month/year to plough into the playing side, hope it will be a success, my direct debit is ready and waiting.

I don’t expect the club to go mental and spend all of any extra that comes their way, would like to think they will gradually build a sustainable challenge over the next 2 to 3 seasons.

It’s a helluva strong looking league though with some teams just chucking money at it, no predictions from me.

Edited by Cowdenleith