There was a coo

I have just listened to the podcast with Calum Elliott and Colin Nelson (it fair passes the time when tackling the state that is my garden 🤔) and honestly I couldn’t be more impressed with how Calum comes across.

Yes, he will need to back it up with results and hopefully a better style of football, but his philosophy should resonate with our fans.  He wants to play attractive attacking football, but realises there will be times when a more direct approach is needed and wants to build a squad that can adapt to the circumstances.

He just sounds so calm when talking football, but I reckon he’s got an edge when required and won’t be mucked about.

It was good to hear @NELLY 1 as always, his commitment to the club is fantastic, sounds like he has a good rapport with the manager.

Thanks to @sailorcowden and that closet Cowden fan Michael Wood for a great interview.

11 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

Any news on the supporters Trust? Last update I can see was posted on the club website a month ago?

During the podcast yesterday, Nelly had mentioned that there was going to be news coming out about the trust in the next couple of weeks 

54 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

Any news on the supporters Trust? Last update I can see was posted on the club website a month ago?

Numerous meetings going on behind the scenes, looking to get it set up as soon as possible will take a while as setting up accounts take time but looking to take trust pledge payments via 100club. I’m sure something will be up on the website soon confirming everything 

1 hour ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

There was a further meeting last night to get lots of the admin etc in place. Hopefully something will be announced soon and the fans will back it.

15 hours ago, Cowdenleith said:

I have just listened to the podcast with Calum Elliott and Colin Nelson (it fair passes the time when tackling the state that is my garden 🤔) and honestly I couldn’t be more impressed with how Calum comes across.

Yes, he will need to back it up with results and hopefully a better style of football, but his philosophy should resonate with our fans.  He wants to play attractive attacking football, but realises there will be times when a more direct approach is needed and wants to build a squad that can adapt to the circumstances.

He just sounds so calm when talking football, but I reckon he’s got an edge when required and won’t be mucked about.

It was good to hear @NELLY 1 as always, his commitment to the club is fantastic, sounds like he has a good rapport with the manager.

Thanks to @sailorcowden and that closet Cowden fan Michael Wood for a great interview.

Good luck to Calum and all who are involved with the club for next season.

Another really good podcast. Enjoyed listening to that.

Callum comes across well he certainly knows what he wants/has a vision.

Positive vibes for next season and as came across on the podcast vital everyone do everything they can to support the club.

11 minutes ago, vince sinclair said:

It'll be after the league ones due to the teams who ground share

7 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Normally a week after so should be 1st week in July.

Thanks, of course, I remember that now from last year. So really f’ing ages. 😩

On 01/06/2023 at 12:11, cowdenbeath said:

Good luck to Calum and all who are involved with the club for next season.

Are you saying you won't be one of them?

14 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Cowdenbeath now against the conference. 

They had expressed no view either for or against until they had fuller details of the  proposition to consider the merits or otherwise. With the additional information provided they have concluded not a proposition they can support.  Makes sense to me get as much detail as possible  before reaching a decision which they have now done.

7 hours ago, Blue Oktober said:

They had expressed no view either for or against until they had fuller details of the  proposition to consider the merits or otherwise. With the additional information provided they have concluded not a proposition they can support.  Makes sense to me get as much detail as possible  before reaching a decision which they have now done.

IMG-20230128-WA0003.jpg.12ec376b1f52d424a598c035ac877a17.jpg

An obvious crock of shit argument that neglects the fact that Cowdenbeath already voted in favour of B teams fully six weeks ago.

So much for waiting for additional information. If that was the case, then why didn't you simply abstain from the relevant vote? 🤔