There was a coo

30 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Serious question, do you lads see yourselves getting back into League Two?

Why not.

Will always be competing against the latest rich man’s train set but aim has to be to improve year on year and see where it takes us.

35 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Never say never. However imo. without some reasonable investment it will be extremely difficult. Just now I’ll settle for competing in the top echelons of the LL. We struggled to compete this season due to having no players just before the league cup started. This upcoming season will be different I have no doubt. 
Edit to add. Getting back to the SPFL has to be the target or what’s the point.

Edited by onecowden

35 minutes ago, onecowden said:

I must say all this activity is very encouraging. It’s a long time since I have felt so positive before a season. Surely we can sell a few more season tickets on the back of this. Come on folks let’s back the people working so hard for our community team. Well done to everyone involved with making us better. 

Ditto 

Encouraging signings so far. Hopefully we can get some decent loan signings to give us some depth. 

I didn't see a single game last season so can somebody who knows the team say who we have signed and what position they are? 

2 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

That's the aim. Not going to be easy but always and must be our objective. 

I want us to get out the mindset of there is other clubs better than us in the league or have more money to a mindset of every game our players fight tooth and nail to win our games regardless of the opposition in the league.

We are a historic club mainly in the SPFL with hopefully a bright future to make more history in the not too distant future in the SPFL.

To achieve this though we need full backing from all of the Cowdenbeath support and/or those who have deep affection for the club and to move on from previous horrific and disappointing seasons.

Did folks see Cowdenbeath complete in the Championship for 3 seasons, beat Dunfermline at East End Park, say Cowdenbeath would play Rangers Fc not B team in the league and draw nil nil at home with them............. probably not so no reason why we can't achieve our objective to returning to the SPFL in the not too distant future.

Edited by Cowden316

Team is shaping up nicely. I'm sure there will be a couple of more signings which will only strengthen things further. We could start with the following team...

Farrell
Walker McNab Chalmers Tait
Black Berry Murray
Jack Smith MacPherson

Bringing in a confident Sinclair etc would only support the team further. Confident of a better season. Elliot already showing his knowledge of the league.

Good news on the signing fronts and if the manager knows how to get them to play together then looks optimistic for the year ahead. 

Scott Sinclair is only going to get better as he gets older and stronger so if we can keep the defence solid and get a formation that creates chances then we'll be up there. 

17 minutes ago, ronaldincoo said:

Friendlies announced. First game on 24 June. Stenny on 1st July followed by the Beasties.

Was doing some courses in Clydebank last month and had a peek inside Holm Park. Cracking venue with a 4g pitch, also, the Bankies will be a stern test. Recommend drinking in Partick before/after the match though!

Edited by CowdenMiners1204